Confessionals

Lazarus panics as he looks at parts of himself in the mirror, which have caused his body to be stained slightly red. To most people, this is nothing that's really that worrying, but to Lazaus, his hair colour means a lot to him. He believes that his mother left because Lazarus reminded her of his father, who was a brunette. So he dyed his hair ginger to look less like his father. He decides to just go back to the shower. Stepping in once again and scrubbing the red dye off his body.

His body remains red due to the scrubbing and skin to skin contact causing temporary irritation. He tugs on his hair in a panic. He never really expected the hair dye to fade so quickly. After all, he has taken plenty of showers. He tries to think about what to do. He never brought spare dye...he rubs his head in frustration. Wondering what the hell is in the water...or the shampoo...that could have possibly caused this. He finishes his second shower. He attempts to wash the remaining dye with water but nothing comes out.

"Fucking dammit, Chris."

He mutters. Chris always knew everyone's secrets. It was insane how he found all this out even if nobody told him. He assumes that something was put in the shampoo to wash his hair dye out. He tests this theory by using more shampoo. It proves to be successful. He curses under his breath as he washes the hair dye out. He turns the water off and leaves the shower. He wraps a towel around his waist and stares at himself in the mirror. The red marks on his body from all the ripped off skin showing a lot. He frowns and looks at his neck. Scratching and itching it till he gets the dye off. He itches his hand and washes out the cut with warm water.

"Amigo?"

A voice says as they politely knock on the door. The small sound scaring Lazarus as he knows its Jose on the other side of the door. His brain scrambles as he tries to think of an excuse he can use against José. He hears another small knock from outside. The sound of foot tapping also being heard. Like someone is impatiently waiting for a response. The voice speaks up slightly.

"Amigo, I know you're in there. All I want to ask is why are you showering twice?"

"Uh...."

"You okay?"

"Yeah it's just um-"

"Let me guess, shampoo?"

"How did you-"

"Aibar's hair dye came out because of it when he won the first challenge. Plus your hair is way too orange to be natural in my opinion."

"He uses hair dye?"

"Vitiligo."

"Copycat..."

"It was his eyebrows. He also has it on his skin. He's not a copycat."

"Who the fuck uses hair dye in their eyebrows?"

"Aibar."

"Mm, fair enough."

"Can I come in?"

"I have a towel on and nothing else."

"So?"

"SO?"

"Fine. Just get changed. I'll be waiting out here."

Jose mutters. Leaving Lazarus to get changed into his white shirt and black shorts. He looks at himself one last time. Frowning as he sees his wet brown hair. He runs a finger through his hair. Accepting his defeat. He has to throw out the towel due to it being completely stained in a dim orange colour. He hesitantly walks towards the door. His hand carefully grips the lock as he slowly turns it counterclockwise to unlock it. He lets the door open just a little bit. Jose on the other side of the door. He raises a brow.