Who to trust?

||DATA.DELETED|| walks around the train anxiously. Their anxiousness fill the room and cause the tension to become stronger in the atmosphere. They think about ways to team up with Lazarus and José to vote out Camilla. Mumbling to themselves as they strategize their next move. They pace back and forth along the train. Their feet making a small thud sound at every step. 

"We're in the final four. Get the two boys to vote her out...and I'll get to the final three...question is..how do I get them on my side?"

Their thoughts are quickly interrupted by Chris' agonizing voice booming over the static speakers. His sinister laugh filling the air. Now that there's only three people left, it's time to make the challenges a bit more...painful..to say the least. Chris makes an announcement while sounding extremely excited. In Chris terms, that probably means this challenge is deadly. 

"Alright campers! Meet at the front cart in 30 minutes! We are arriving our destination that will choose our three finalists! I hope you guys like pain as much as I do. HAH!"

His voice cuts out. ||DATA.DELETED|| Chews at their already short nails to try and relieve their stress. They rub their temples and head towards the front of the train. The two boys and Camilla already there. They all give them a dirty look, which confused ||DATA.DELETED||. As they have no idea what happened. Camilla has her iconic evil smirk. They know already that chances are, Camilla told the boys some sort of fake lie to get them to hate them. They sigh in sorrow, knowing chances are they're going to be booted out the train next.

The train comes to a stop and Chris McLean steps forward. A sinister smirk tugs at his lips. He gestures for everyone to leave the train. Which they do without question. The group of four look around the place. It's a small and welcoming town. However the outskirts are more...dangerous looking. Not so friendly people with weapons and drugs litter the outlines of the small meadow village. Chris grins and speaks up. Trying to hold in a laugh as Chef shows up in another one of his weird outfits. Chef holds a wooden box with a lock on it.

"This is a two part challenge. The first part is going to the outskirts of the village. You must talk to one of these gang members to collect a key. Once you get the key, you must return to the train and try to use it to unlock the box that Chef is holding. Almost like the first challenge in season 5. Each gang has one key. Some are more willing to give it over than others. If you unlock Chef's box, you win immunity. Ready? GO!"

Chris sounds a horn and everyone heads in different directions. ||DATA.DELETED|| manages to catch up with Camilla. They grab her by her shoulders and push her into a small alleyway. Frustrated and wanting answers immediately. They give Camilla a dirty look. Waiting for the "New Heather" to spit it out already and explain why on earth everyone is suddenly against them. Camilla cackles to herself. Knowing ||DATA.DELETED|| is pissed off. She looks them up and down. Trying to stall as much time as possible. It doesn't matter who wins this challenge. She already knows that ||DATA.DELETED|| is getting voted out tonight no matter what. She's just making sure they don't win immunity. She slowly speaks up in a way to annoy and distract them.

"I heard your confessional. And I'm not going down that easily. I'm here to win the season. And I don't care how ruthless or psychotic I have to be to get there. I told the others about you wrong with me. About how you were a mole and all the things you ever said about them. I even have some old confessional clips and tapes about some of your planes that involved Lazarus."

Camilla sticks her tongue out and shoves ||DATA.DELETED|| off of them. Causing them to stumble and fall against the wall. They know that Camilla is a master manipulator and chances are, they'll never be able to win the trust of José and Lazarus in time. They sigh as Camilla swiftly runs towards a nearby gang. Cackling like an actual maniac. They dust themselves off and get up. If they can't win the trust of the others, than they might as well try to win the challenge. Lazarus and José wouldn't vote for each other, meaning Camilla would get booted off the show. They make a sprint for one of the more dangerous gangs. The gang leader giving them a brutal stare.