Chapter 3

As I was staring down at my feet covered in the strange cloth, Kunikida and Yosano were talking on the other side of the room.

"Wait, overtime?" Kunikida asked her.

"I have to." Yosano sighed, "Just take her to my place, make sure she gets a shower and a clean pair of clothes. I have a spare futon in my closet. She can sleep in it."

"...Alright."

"She'll also need a wheelchair for now."

"A wheelchair?"

"Her feet are in horrible condition because of that glass she stepped in. It'll make the healing process a lot easier."

"Okay then."

~Time Skip~
I was in a weird chair with wheels on it.

It was kinda cool.

Kunikida was pushing the chair as he sighed, "You'll be staying at Yosano's house."

"Nice skirt lady?"

"...Huh?"

"The nice skirt lady..her name is Yosano, right?"

"Uh. Yeah, it is."

I saw these two doors open from the wall. I screamed.

"What?!" Kunikida's voice sounded panic.

"THE WALL OPENED!"

"...Y-you mean an elevator?"

"A WHAT?!"

"An elevator.. It takes us to the bottom floor."

"WE'RE ALREADY ON A FLOOR!"

"This is the fourth floor! We'll get to the first floor and get to the Agency's dormitory."

"W-why did that elevator open?!"

"So we can get to the first floor!"

"...Okay.."

He sighed and walked into the elevator while pushing me. He pressed a weird circle on the wall.

The ground suddenly felt uneasy. I screamed.

"Calm down!" Kunikida groaned, "It's just going down! It won't kill you."

I calmed down, "This place is full of witchcraft.."

"...I'm sorry, what?"

"A moving room that goes down? To where, hell?!" My eyes widened in fear.

"No!"

The wall opened and we were in a different room. He pushed me out as he walked.

"...Satan's work."

"It's an elevator, Y/n."

"You're encouraging the Devil."

"Jesus, where did you even live before Yokohama?"

"What's a Yokobama?"

"Yoko-hama. The city we live in."

"What's a city?"

He sighed, "You have a lot to learn."

~Time Skip~
People kept giving me weird looks as Kunikida pushed me in the moving chair, but I didn't care.

We were now in front of a two story place. He walked to one of the doors and grabbed a pair of keys. He put it in the lock and unlocked it. He pushed the door open and pushed me inside.

I looked around.

Woah. Pretty.

"So..first thing you need is..shower." He sighed. He pushed me into the bathroom.

"..What's a shower?"

"Wait, what?"

"A shower..what is that?" I looked at him.

"...Oh God." He facepalmed himself.

He moved over to the weird box thing.

"What's that weird box? The white thing."

"That is called a bathtub."

"Oh..bathtub."

He grabbed a weird bottle, "This is called shampoo. You get your hair wet, put the shampoo in your hair, scrub your hair, and then rinse it with water." He grabbed another bottle, "This is conditioner, you put it at the ends of your hair to make it soft and rinse with water. This is bodywash." He grabbed another bottle, "You use it on your body and rinse with water too."

"What's that?" I pointed at one of the bottles.

"Huh?"

"It says Summer's Eve."

His eyes widened and his face went red, "Oh, um..that's um.."

"What?"

"...It's uh..a girl thing."

"..Huh?"

"You.." He looked away, red faced.

"What?"

"...You have had the talk right?"

"I've talked with people before."

"No, I mean.." He sighed. "Girls. Guys. Huge differences. Guy has a different.."

"..Guys have what?"

Kunikida's face was red, "I can't do this!" He looked down at the ground. He then took a deep breath, looking at me. "That's it, you're a woman. Figure it out." He shut the door.

I blinked twice.

Huh?