Chapter 43

🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

Midoriya narrates "When superpowers first appeared, it was chaos. People across the planet had to find peaceful ways to adapt to a new reality. Eventually, an ideology started circulating among metahumans. Not Quirk suppression, but liberation. Many believed the freedom to use meta abilities was a natural right Especially Chikara Yotsubashi. He called himself Destro, the man who would destroy the present.

At an area place where there were light up lanterns around, Midoriya continues "In his time, he brought together like minded people and formed the Metahuman Liberation Army. After confronting the government and struggling against them, they were defeated. Members were arrested, and the organization was thought to be dissolved. Destro ended up writing a book in prison before committing suicide."

Inside a building, a man in a hat and coat came from the elevator as he approached the other members of the remaining army. Midoriya continues "When he left this world, Destro had no idea that he had a child. An heir."

The man, Yotsubashi, Destro's heir, asked "How are things progressing?"

One of the members answered "We managed to track down someone who has solid connections to the League. If we're going to approach them, the sooner the better."

Yotsubashi said as he smirked "They're enemies of the Liberation Army. If the government continues to stand idly by, we have no choice but to deal with them ourselves. We will take down the League of Villains. In Destro's name."

🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

With the League

As the group stood at the cliff as they see a clear view of the city where the Liberation Army was located.

Spinner spoke up "Welcome to the suburbs. Completely unremarkable."

"I like the atmosphere. This place sucks!" Twice said as his time switched

"There's a force 110,000 strong below? Once Machia wakes up in an hour and 40 minutes, he'll chase Shigaraki to this stage. When he makes his entrance, he'll run into the so-called Liberation Army. Hopefully we last until the curtain call." Mr. Compress exactly explained as he removed his mask for a bit

Bluntly, Dabi said "How did I get tricked into going along with such a stupid plan?"

"Yeah, same here. This whole Liberation and meta abilities ain't my interest." Daiki said as he twirls around with his scalpel

"Giran introduced you both to the League, too?" Twice asked

"What's that matter?" Dabi said to Twice

"You bastard!" Twice yelled at him

As the two argued, Toga looked.down then sensed something. She looked over and yelled "Someone's coming!"

Something or someone was coming towards them, or sliding towards them.