Hide 'N Clap

Felicity and her little sister Melody were bored one sunny, summer day. "What do you wanna do Mels?" Felicity asked. "Hmm, how about that game in that scary movie we watched?" Melody suggested. "The Conjuring movie?" Felicity asked. "Yah, that one. That was sure creepy." Melody said. "So, you want to play Hide 'N Clap?" Felicity questioned. "Yeah, that one!" Melody said. "Okay." Felicity said. The two girls fought over who would be 'It' first. Felicity won. "Spin me ten times. But slowly." Melody huffed. "Okay! Is this bandanna hurting you?" Felicity wondered. "No, it's tight, but not too tight." Melody replied. 1 spin. 2 spins. 3 spins...7 spins...10 SPINS! Felicity hid behind the sofa in the second hallway. "One clap!" Melody yelled. *claps* Melody was lead to the first grande hallway. "Two Clap!" Melody yelled. *Clap* *Clap* Melody was lead to a bedroom. "Where is she going?" Felicity whispered to herself. "Three Clap!" Melody yelled. *Clap* *hard clap* Melody went into a wardrobe. She felt ice old hands. "Found you!!" Melody exclaimed. Felicity ran to the room Melody was in. "What? I was behind the sofa in the second hallway." Felicity explained. "But I just felt your cold hands in the wardrobe." Melody said. Felicity touched her sister's fingers. Her hands were warm. "Then who's in there?" Melody started to cry.