THIS IS WHY IM GAY >:/

SCOTT POV:
Okay let me get one thing out of the way, I would never wish upon anyone my ever so "amazing" fate. That being said, COME ON I AM WAYY TOO STUNNING FOR ALL THIS STRESS!! And yk life threatening situations but I feel that was package deal or fine print if you will to look like this. I feel like some show dog being thrown around as decoration across the server. For Pearl to go like "hey look at my soulmate!! oh yea I know you haven't seen him for a couple of sections, but he's here now so look see all okay!"

TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE I CANT EVEN TALK BESIDES SIMPLE SHORT REPLIES OR TO REDIRECT BACK TO PEARL . I've been trying to say something to get help! I swear my kidnapper can't just get a life!! She removed everything but basic tools from my inventory, watches me like a hawk, and if she so much as gets suspicious it's hello to powdered snow till I talk. So thank you empire's for a high tolerance to the cold because I probably would have died of hypothermia by the amount of times i'm 99% certain she just did it for fun.

Thankfully, we hadn't crossed paths with Cleo. So I didn't have to literally die in my brain while she brags that she got me back and try to not make a sound because the psycho of person will with no hesitation kill us both.

wow. yea im going to need so. much. therapy if I survive this.