Chapter 7: Big Boy**

It had been three years now since Masaki moved into the Bakugo residence.

Almost three years since Bakugo started visiting Haruki during the weekends. He always said he was going to see a friend and maybe it was because of how he talked about the fact that he and Haru played a lot, his family did not consider much.

Masaki was the only person who knew his friend's name was Haru. It never dawned on Bakugo to tell his parents his friend's name but they seemed happy that he was happy.

Bakugo also started hanging out with other kids around the neighborhood. He didn't like it and he didn't feel comfortable but if he was going to become a pro-hero he needed sidekicks.

'I won't need the help of sidekicks but they need someone to represent them at least.'

Bakugo still bullied Midoriya. If it was possible for it to get worse within a year, it really did.

I went from name calling, to punching, to destroying anything that Midoriya seemed to like to just making life in school miserable for him. Bakugo knew that the only reason why a lot of people in his class would listen to him was because of his quirk and as much as he hated how people looked at his quirk first before him, he knew they would listen to him.

Honestly he didn't need to do anything though.

Midoriya was timid and seeing how he was constantly picked on, everyone in the class looked down on him and made fun of him.

He still talked about being a hero and whenever he did Bakugo couldn't help but feel his blood boil.

'I hate him.'

-Hate- the emotion that he had used an entire year to fully understand. He knew it was always associated with Midoriya but he still had that feeling that there was something more to it. He didn't like to dwell on it. It made him angrier.

He also developed a temper. One could say Midoriya was the one who gave him a temper but it was honestly Masaki and his mom.

Masaki was always nagging him about taking care of himself and he lately had been trying to decrease the amount of self training Bakugo did with his quirk.

He tended to go to a quiet and secluded area to practice making his explosions bigger and using them to attack but Masaki started getting on his case about how much he was sweating recently.

"What's your fucking problem?" Bakugo snapped at him after hearing Masaki lecture for the nth time.

"You're fucking coming home smelling like a skunk pissed on you and you're asking me what my problem is."

"I'm on my way to my room!"

"Of course you are. Of course you are. But when I can smell you the moment you step foot in this house, that's just beyond ridiculous."

"Be for real. It's not about the sweating."

"Wow how could you tell? You spend hours in your room studying right after school, then after that you spend hours straining yourself -"

"Training."

"That's not fucking training. That's just straining yourself and I know you've been sneaking off to the club without me."

"It's not sneaking. I just go when you don't feel like going."

"What would your mother say?!"

"Well she'd kill you for taking me there first before nagging me just like how YOU ARE RIGHT NOW!"

And this was how most of their arguments went. Masaki constantly stressing Bakugo about taking care of himself and Bakugo understood. That was what he told himself.