Chapter 1 ''I'm fat''

It was the last Saturday of summer. I was chilling in my comfy queen bed, watching Gossip Girl and eating pizza leftovers.

''Ugh'' I thought ''I want Blair's body''

BEEEP! my phone rang. I got a notification and it was a text from Paige.

paige: mads!! are u coming 2 my pool party? I thought you were helping me out with decorations and stuff

I totally forgot that Paige was hosting a pool party for freshmans. So I ran to my walk-in closet and I chose an oufit. I decided to go with a bright neon orange strapless bikini even tough I didn't have the body to wear it, a floral kimono and a random pair of white plastic flipflops. Then I fishtailed my hair and sprayed some perfume. I went downstairs quickly.

''on mah way,'' I texted back.

Paige lived a few houses away, so that was pretty cool. I arrived to Paige's house in less than 2 minutes.

I knocked the door

''Finally'' Paige opened the door ''Come in, we've a lot to do''

We went to her backyard. Paige was blowing cute floaties while I was hanging balloons all over the place.

''Paige, are you scared?'' I asked her

''Not really''

''Why?''

''Because it'll be the same thing, almost everyone is coming from Franklin Regional Middle School, but a few. Maddie this year will be great! don't stress about it''

''Fine'' I smiled ''Do you know who's coming?''

''Well, my mom sent the invitations to the school principal, and the principal was in charge of sending them to our whole class''

''Do you think Gino is coming?''

''Maddie do you still like him? ew''

''I've liked him since 3th grade Paige''

''Maddie, you know that my brother likes you right?''

''I know'' I bit my upper lip ''But I can't love him, he's like a big brother to me''

We finished decorating the place at 11:30am. Then I helped Paige picking an oufit, It wasn't that cute but for my surprise it looked nice on her. I mean, it would look disgusting on me because I'm fat.

People started arriving around 12:30. I greeted all my friends and we hung out for a bit. When Chloe arrived we went on a golf car ride with Paige all around the neighborhood.

''Guys, did you saw the brunette girl with the Triangl bikini? She's way too skinny to function'' Chloe said

''Oh I know who you are talking about. She's Avery Murphy, she's my neighbor. Josh says that she's Becka's step sister so she might be this year's 'It girl'.'' Paige smiled.

Becka is the most pretty, athletic, and popular girl at school Franklin Regional High School.

I was staring at my belly while the girls were talking about how skinny and pretty the new girl was.

''Look at you, you're bloated! You even have cellulite in your stomach!'' I told myself.

We went back to the party and we hung out at a ranch, but guess who came over to hang with us?

Yes, it was Avery.

''Hi!'' she greeted us ''My name is Avery!''

''I'm Paige''

''I'm Chloe''

''I'm Madison, but feel free to call me Maddie''

She looked at  me with a fake smile.

''Maddie I love your oufit!'' She said

''I love yours! Your bikini is so unique''

We started talking. She seemed so materialistic and fake, I wasn't sure if I liked her or not, but I didn't have any option because it seemed that Paige and Chloe were starting a big bond with her. I was feeling uncomfortable because the only thing she was talking about was how skinny she is, and her dieting and stuff.

''Guys, I think I'm leaving, I'm very tired and I'm going back to school last minute shopping with my mom tomorrow'' I said

''No! Maddie stay'' Paige begged me

''Okay! But let's pull an all nighter session if you feel okay later'' Chloe smiled

''Bye Maddie! It was a pleasure meeting you!'' Avery said

''Same'' I faked a smile

When I was leaving, I walked close to the ranch where Gino and his friends where hanging out, he was whispering with his friends.

''You like maddie! You like maddie!''

''No she's fat'' Gino laughed

A tear fell across my face.

''I'm fat'' I reminded myself as I went crying to my house. It was raining, but it didn't matter to me. When I was exiting Paige's house someone called my name

''Maddie'' Josh said ''It is raining, let me drive you back home''

''No thanks'' I said

''Oh maddie come in, you'll get sick!'' Josh begged me

''Okay'' I whipped my tears as I jumped into his car.

''Mads, are you okay? You look sad'' Josh asked me worried

''Yeah I'm fine'' I lied

''How could I be fine being this fat?'' I asked myself

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

N/A: Hey guys! yay finally the first chapter is up! I know it was kinda short, but next chapter is gonna be longer. Guys a little disclaimer: this novel is gonna be kinda toff so, don't expect a comedy book.

Be sure to leave me comments down bellow!

Thanks!

-M