Chapter 3 "Shh.. don't tell pt1"

Josh's POV

I couldn't believe Maddie finally accepted to try things out with me, even though she had feelings for Gino, but i was still gonna try to change her mind. I went to my house and Paige opened the door.

"Hi Josh!" she said as she hugged me "Omg why do you smell like..flowers... you smell like maddie!"

I coudn't tell her i was at maddie's house because that would reveal a lot"Oh...ehh...uh" I said

"Joshua i told you to stop sneaking my things, ugh"

"Yes!" I taught

I went to my room and i got ready for bed. I wasn't able to sleep, i coudn't stop thinking on her red lips and her honey brown hair.  I love the way she looks at me with her bright big blue eyes. But finally, after hours of trying i finally went to bed.

Maddie's POV

It was Monday, the first year of Freshman year. I woke up with the soft music of the birds and the hot sun resting on my window.

HAHAHAHA, what a joke man.

I woke up at 6:00am with the annoying alarm of my phone. Then i checked my social media for like 20 minutes and when i got bored i jumped into my bathroom. Then, i washed my face, brushed my teeth and did my makeup, i just applied some concealer, mineral powder and mascara. When i opened my closet i founded something that made me very happy, it was the dress i really wanted from Nordstrom, but it was my size! The dress was just perfect, it wasn't really a dress dress but a romper, it was ocean blue with little pineapples, i wore a white cardigan with it and for shoes i went with a pair of white converse. Finally, i sprayed on my favorite perfume "Candy" by Prada and grabbed my PINK VS mint backpack, and in just a few seconds i was ready for my day. I went downstairs and my mom was taking pictures of Mackenzie.

"Maddie! do yo like the dress?" Mackenzie asked me

"Did you bought me the dress?" I asked her

"Yes, but well.. it was supposed to be your birthday present but you'll be at disneyworld with your friends for you birthday so i'll not see you"

"Oh kenzie you're the best!" i said as i hugged her

"Oh..it makes me so happy not seeing my daughters fighting for the first time in forever, this deserves a picture!"

We took a selfie with my mom and then she took a picture of us. After that, we went to the kitchen to eat some breakfast. I had a bowl of yogurt with strawberries and Kenzie had a plate of waffles with mapple syrup.

"Maddie, sorry baby but you'll have to take the school bus, i know it's your first day but i still have to take Kenzie to her school and then i've to pick up Greg (Maddie and Kenzie's stepdad) at the airport"

"NO! PLEASE NO! JUST NO" I yelled

"Oh Maddie... i'm so sorry sweetheart" she hugged me

"There's no way i'm gonna go on the school bus" I thought

I mean, ew, the school bus.

I grabbed my backpack and i headed out the door. I was walking by the sidewalk when i saw Josh.

"Josh" I hugged him

"Hey pretty!" He kissed me in the frown

"I'm so nervous for school! but i gotta go or otherwise the school bus is gonna left me"

"You don't have to take the school bus silly, i've a car and i can take you"

"Really?"

"Yeah!"

"Thank you so much!" I kissed him "Where's Paige tho?"

"She's still getting ready, you know her"

We both laughed

"I can't wait to tell everybody that Maddie Ziegler, aka the prettiest girl in this planet is my girlfriend-to-be"

"NO"

I didn't want people to know about my relationship with Josh because he's very popular, so many girls have a crush on him and i don't want to look like the little baby Maddie Ziegler that stole their "boyfriend" and broke their hearts into million pieces.

"But why?"

"Because i'm 14 and my mom doesn't let me have a boyfriend yet, and you know how rumors are spread in this town" I lied

"You're right baby, don't worry" He hugged me

Then Paige came in

"MADDSSS!! OMG i'm sooo nervous, i'm freaking out okay" Paige said hysterically

"You were the one that told me to calm down the other day" I laughed

"Yes i know but omg you don't know, Leviz Miller is going to our same high school"

"WHAT" I yelled

Leviz Miller was Paige's boyfriend in middle school, but then he moved to Philly and i don't even know why he's back. And, he was also my best friend.

"Paige, everything will be fine"

"Josh, can we just go to school?" Paige asked

"All right, here we go!"

Our school wasn't that far from our neighborhood, but it turned a little annoying when Josh started playing his electro music. Then, 5 minutes later we arrived to school.

Hallelujah
---------------
N/A: hii!! so here's the new chapter. i decided i will divide this chapter into 2 parts, because it has way too many details. hope you enjoy tho!!

follow my twitter: @zieglerblush