Arknights The Last Raven: [The Prequel]

A/D: [This takes place before Yutaro and Alina and Theresa met, when he first arrived in Terra]

----------------------------------------------------
The screen starts off in the tundra land's in the region of the Ursus Empire, nothing seems to be out of the ordinary at first, but soon a truly massive helicopter with four rotter's on top of it flew across the screen and on to the distance.

----------------------------------------------------The screen starts off in the tundra land's in the region of the Ursus Empire, nothing seems to be out of the ordinary at first, but soon a truly massive helicopter with four rotter's on top of it...

Those that were from Terra and have never seen a chopper so massive and so different were left awestruck.

Blaze: "Wow, look at the size of that thing!" She said looking at the screen with wide eyes.

Amiya: "W-woah..." She mumbles as she was taken aback by the sudden shear size of the chopper.

Sesa: "That's probably the largest chopper I've ever seen!"

Doberman: "Biggest chopper anyone has ever seen." She stated with wide eyes.

Meanwhile those that were from Rubicon and the Corporation and PCA were looking at them slightly surprised to see them talking about their helicopter's like they haven't seen something that big and can fly at the same time before.

Arquebus MT pilot: "Guess these guys haven't made anything similar to an AC before, huh?" He whispered.

Balam MT pilot: "Yeah, i thought they'd make something similar since their technology is pretty advance." He whispered back as everyone continues to watch.

Meanwhile one of the RLF member noticed something from the chopper.

Ring Freddie: "Wait....isn't that one of ours?" He whispered noticing the similarities of their helicopter's to the one on screen.

----------------------------------------------------
The chopper continues to fly through the snow covered land's as it cuts to a dark room inside the chopper as a mechanical humanoid figure can be seen leaning next to a chai which another robot figure can be seen piloting the chopper.

???: "Have they noticed us yet?" The leaning against the chair asked, his voice deep and serious with his singular optic glowing in the darkness.

???: "Yes, and it appears their sending drone's to escort us to their Base." The one piloting the chopper said as the camera pan's to the radar and it shows to drone's flying besides the massive chopper and escorting them.
----------------------------------------------------

V.II Snail: "I see what your doing...." He whispered noticing the tactic their using.

Everyone from Reunion glared at the screen seeing the Ursus Empire Logo on them, they wished to see these people burn these bastards to the ground.

Ifrit: "Are they.....robot's?" She asked tilting her head as she noticed the metallic figure of the two individuals on the screen which many of the audience noticed as well.