Arknights The Last Raven: [The Prequel 4]

3rd Pov:

Everyone watches in anticipation wondering what will Yutaro do next after witnessing such a horrific and heart wrenching sight.

His sign of anger and crushing the Ursus guard's corpse to a bloody pasta was already a clear sign that he is not in the taking the death's of the slaughtered infected family very lightly.

Faust: "I don't think any of them would survive this..." He murmured to Mephisto who grin's in anticipation.

Mephisto: "I hope so." He whispered back which made Faust sigh before leaning back on his chair.

-------------------------------------------------------
The scene the switches to a room that was inside back at the chopper, inside the room was a little girl no older than 5, she had long white hair that reaches her waist. Her eye's were noticably red with a fiery ruby shine to it.

The little girl was wearing a white dress underneath her large red coat that covers her and protected her from the freezing cold temperature outside, but oddly enough she isn't wearing any slipper's or shoe's and is just walking around bare foot.

This was Yutaro's daughter, named Clara Yamarashi.

[Clara Yamarashi]

-------------------------------------------------------Ayre: "Clara

Ayre: "Clara..." She whispered the name of her daughter with a fond smile seeing that she looked almost, if not completely like her.

Serene: "She really look's like you doesn't she?" She said to Ayre with a smile as Ayre smile's back hearing her word's.

"Cinder" Carla: "Hey Walter, if tourist here is you're son, doesn't that make little Clara here your granddaughter?" She asked teasingly with a sly grin.

Walter: "Hmmm..." He hummed and gives her a irritated glare which made her chuckle in amusement, but deep inside he really did saw Yutaro as a son and the fact that he has a daughter now really puts the impression that he might be a grandpa.

Meanwhile Chatty was downloading file's on how to entertain and take care of a 10 year old girl such as Clara, probably if one day he ever met her Chatty might be able to take care of her while keeping her entertained.

-------------------------------------------------------
Clara look's at the drawing she had just finished making, it was a drawing of her and her family together all smiling together with her uncle Rusty besides Yutaro giving a peace sign. She smile's fondly as she sticks it against her walk where many of her other drawings where.
-------------------------------------------------------

Some of the Vesper's and Arquebus member's couldn't help but scoff or huff in amusement at what Clara wrote on top of Rusty's drawing.

Rusty: "Heh, uncle?" He huff's in amusement at what Clara claim's him to be.