Apology Tour (Part 1)

💙💙💙💙💙💙

💙💙💙💙💙💙

Outside of the Goetia Palace, Stolas was out in his large garden. He was sitting in his lounge chair by his pool as he read a book with a cup of wine beside him at a table.

Stolas was enjoying his peace in his garden but was interrupted when a certain imp climbed over the brick wall.

“Hello, hello, hello, Stolas!” Stolas looked over and when he saw that Blitz was the one that came, he scowled and looked away, covering his face with his book.

“You have-” Blitz yelped when he fell off the wall and landed in the bush. He then came back out as he continued When yanking a carnivorous plant off of biting his foot as he walked up to him “You haven't been answering my texts, and I sent you a bunch of funny shit. So, what gives?”

Not looking away from his book, Stolas said with no interest “I was hoping my lack of "ha ha's" in response to the photos you sent would be an indicator I didn't want to talk right now.”

“Oh, come on, Stolas, we just had a rough night. 'Sides, you always want to hear from me.” Blitz smirked as he pulled the hook down to get his attention

Stolas sighed and closed his book, as he finally looked at him “Blitz. What is it you want?”

“I wanna feel like I'm earning my way to Earth! 'Kay? So get your tight, feathered ass out of that lawn chair and into the bedroom so I can fuck it!” Blitz said as he climbs on top of him and smirked

Sarcastically, Stolas said as he stood up from his chair “Wow. Poetry. I'm sure such a statement would have had me swooning by now. I’m guessing that's how you got Aphrodite, am I correct?”

His tone shocked Blitz since his dirty talking doesn't affect him anymore. Blitz then said with a stutter as he followed him “Uhhh, I- Sh- Yeah, sure that wa- Okay, that was a shitty way for me to say it- But you usually like it when I talk all dirty, and fucky, and shit.”

Stolas stopped at his tracks and turned his head to him to glare.

“Come on, we don't do words, we do sex!” Blitz said, trying to reason with him somehow.

As Stolas turned to him, he said as his eye twitched a bit “As shocking as this might seem, Blitz. I don't think I'm in the mood to "do sex" with you. In fact, I don't think I'm even in the mood to do words with you! So, how about you respect that?”

As Stolas walked off, Blitz followed him “Oh, come on, Stolas. you can't mean that. You always love seeing this.” He then leans against the pole of the tent and smirks

Upset, Stolas faced him and said “Seeing you right now is hard! I don't want to feel worse than I already do, especially when my friend's lover is doing this to me!”

Stolas put his book down and picked up a folded envelope. He continues as he opens the letter “It's bad enough I got an invite to this anti-Blitzo party- An honorary invite for being your freshest ex.”