ignorenc

Ishan asked subhman what he wants to tell but subhman said first he have to come with him to his house and he will not only tell him but he can see that with his eyes too ishan was curious so asked subhi to tell him now but subhman refused and told him to come with him so ishan have to agree with subhman and the next day they both flew to Punjab together and then they went for subhi's home when they reach subhi's home they ring the bell and shahneel di open the door subhi hug his sister and Ishu also hug his sister and greet her after that they went inside and then Ishu saw Sachin sir and his whole family there and he was shocked and they was also shocked to see ishan their but then ishu greet everyone in the room and stood their subhi's mom asked him to sit but he said no and he was feeling so nervous why he don't know but the only thing he knows that something bad is going to happen and when he asked subhman about it subhi told him to wait and listen to them and he heard them talking about sara and subhman engegment and he was shocked to heard that and they were talking about fixing the date and they choose the date after 2 months in January 17 and then Sachin sir and their family left and ishan was in shocked then subhi shake him and asked him to come to reality and then they went to subhi's room ishan then asked what was that and subhman replied happily that he is going to marry his dream girl in some months he is so excited but after hearing this ishan was in massive shock and couldn't process everything that was happineng and then calm himself first and half heartily congrace subhman then he asked he will now go home but subhman told him to there tonight ishan try to argue but subhman strictly told no and said to him that they both should freshn up and ishan agreed and subhman went to his sister room to fresh up and told ishan to fresh up here ishan was so much in his thoughts that for 10 minutes he didn't move from his place then he went to Washroom to clam himself and to take shower and  during he was taking shower he think that he should maintain distance from subhman or it will be hard for him to forget and it's not also good for their friendship now that sara is subhi future then he should don't mid on them and he was feeling hurt broken from inside but he choose not to show it to anyone and after finishing the shower he went downstairs eat dinner with subhman's family and then decide to head back tomorrow and then next morning he flew to Bihar and after that day he started to ingore subhi like not picking up his phone not replying his text or if he replies he will only reply in two to three words for subhi he already had enough so he decided to talk to him in their next  IPL  when they meet after 4 months subhman wants to talk to Ishan but whenever he tried to do that ishan ignore him and don't talk to him after the IPL season they were all teams in hotel but this time ishan and subhman don't share room they are living separately and some how that hurt subhi so he decided to talk to Ishan after dinner every one was gone to their room so subhi knocked on ishan room when ishan open the door he was shocked to see subhi there but he didn't let him in but he can't stop him for long time and subhi was more stronger then him so he forcefully opened the door and asked ishan why he is ignoring him.

( ignore my grammatical mistakes and please comment If you like or not )

Hope you all like it 🥰😍