🎉Twelve🎉

⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕

Beeta hua kal kabhi laut kar nahi aata

Lekin apni chaap zaroor chod jaata hai

Ehsaas tab hota hai jab vahi chaap

Aapke aaj aur aane wale kal ke upar pade

⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕

So from here there will be flashback chapters that why garv forcefully married to gauri and what happened? So this starts from 5 days ago....

5 DAYS AGO

Garv warned Bhairav to not disrespect Gauri and Bhairav nodding his head in yes leaves from there. Later Garv sits in his office, the dim light casting a soft glow as he reminisces about the moment he first met Gauri. He's lost in thought, his expression softening as he thinks of her. It's 2:00 AM, and the world around him is quiet. His phone rings, and upon seeing the caller ID, a warm smile spreads across his face. He picks up the call with a hint of excitement.

How are you, Aayi?

The voice on the other end belongs to SUSHILA SHINDE, Garv's mother, who is currently out of town. She answers with a fond smile.

Mee thik aahe, mulga! (I am fine, son.)

Garv's smile widens, and he inquires about her return.

Aayi, tumhi kadhi parat yeta? (When are you coming back?)

Sushila gentle Mee dahā divasāntar yeto. (I am coming in 10 days)

Garv nods, understanding her words.

Okay, Aayi. Jab aao toh bata dena, main lene aa jaaunga.

Sushila, with a hint of mischief in her tone, replies.

Uski koi zaroorat nahi hai, MLA sahab. Main khud aa jaaungi.

Garv chuckles in response.

Okay!

Sushila's tone turns more serious as she brings up an important matter.

Garv, elections aa rahe hai. Tu jaanta hai tuje kya karna hai? I am not the one to remind you, but yeah, don't distract yourself. Be focused. Hume Bhosle khandan ki barbaadi chahiye.

Hearing her words, Garv's body stiffens. His mother is right. He can't afford to lose focus, from so many days he was just loosing his focus on some random girl. For a moment, his heart mocks him, reminding him that Gauri is not just a random girl. He needs to be alert and focused.

Don't worry, Aayi. Vahi hoga jaisa main chahta hoon.

Sushila smiles proudly, her voice filled with trust and affection.

I know my son! I am proud of you, and I trust you.

Garv can't help but smile, heartened by his mother's words.