Chapter 9 Trouble in paradise

This wont end well for me cause now i need to deal with this now cause shes gonna think i was doing so shit with tiara, and the way its saved is more sus. i cant change how i saved it because my phone wont let me. im so screwed. 

sego: star? 

shes not saying anything back, she's continuing texting her sister. shit.

sego: star, i was just asking for my clothes back i swear.

star: mhm

sego: star?

she gets up and walks away once the bell rings. this isnt going well. star is going to leave again. she goes to brian. wow. this is starting to hurt seeing them together. i decided to join the soccer team. i make the team at practice and become captain and striker. when i get home i call star and we talk things out she tells me how she feels and i try explain what happened and how nothing is going on. she sounds so hurt, i really fucked up. we talk and i try make it up to her. she slept angry with me and i didnt want her to. 3 days after her and i are finally better and i missed my girl. she breaks things off again after a few more days, its starting to feel like she playing with me. it was 2 days before it was game day and i saw this other girl and i thought she was cute and decided to get with her for alittle funny business to see how star will react. she notices me with her and everyone knows that, that girl is my "girl" but i knew my girl is star. star comes up to me and she flirts with me. 

star: let me leave you to be with your little girlfriend

sego: shes not my girlfriend.

she gets closer to my face and my whole body heats up. she walks away and smiles. i go back to "my girl" and we chill together and star notices and we lock eye contact, our specialty.  she smiles and i smile back and then "my girl" looks at me and i wipe the smile away. i have practice and star has netball i go to the bathroom and i meet up with star. she's never in the downstairs bathroom, this is new? everyone is gone and its just us. she looks at me from the mirror and i look at her. she turns around and looks at me in the eye my whole body stars flaring, fuck.

star turns me on by just looking at me. those danm eyes. she comes closer and we hug she lets go slowly and holds my head and i look down at her. we kiss  so passionately, she kisses my neck and gives me a hickey. we leave the bathroom cause we're late. we get to the field i need to go to the soccer area and she goes to the court. she looks at me and smiles and says

star: dont kiss your girlfriend

and winks at me and runs to the court. shes such a flirt my girl is back. i go to the girl i was busy with after practise after i said id spend time with her.

sego: hey

girl: hey

sego: sorry, i got caught up with something look uhm i dont think we can work out , my heart belongs to someone else  sorry i wasted your time.

girl: mhm

i walk away and run to my girl's match. she sees me and starts smiling. she gives me the " i need water" look so i go buy her some water from the canteen and give her once the whistle blows or a foul was made so she can drink and she's not dehydrated. 

sego: you played pretty good baby, im proud of you

star: i tried

sego: trust me you did really good, honestly the best one there. you back?

star: yes

sego: welcome home.

star: i missed you

sego: then stop leaving me.