" Shy, Compliments And Smile "

SIDHARTH

" Shehnaaz my watch?? "

" Coming "

Shouts shehnaaz from the living room as I button my cuffs brushing my hair while shehnaaz ran inside the room dressed in formals getting my watch, wallet and tie.

" What time is uncle and aunty arriving today? "

Spoke shehnaaz tieing my tie while I gaze at her soft features, her doe eye's, button nose , her luscious lips , her sharp jawline. I run my knuckles over her cheekbone when she announces that she is done  tieing my tie and looks up to meet my gaze, she bats her eye lashes and I could see her cheeks slowly turning pink.

" What happened baba?? Why are you staring at me?? "

" I like what I see, and I can't stop myself from looking at you "

I say gently lifting her chin in my hand her cheeks turns red this time while I laugh, she hides her face in my chest slapping my back mumbling "mujhe tuj say sharam arahi hai " , hiding her face, I wrap my arms around her waist " Kyu baby?? " , I ask stroking her hair while she kissed my chest speaking " Asay hi ".

Going through the files for our upcoming project with one of the international companies for a while I take a break stretching my arms looking out from my cabin and see shehnaaz drinking coffee talking to her friends, I smile as she effortlessly pulls her hair back chuckling to something spoke by laksha, I wanted to slap him right across his fucking face for making her laugh or smile because I'm the only one who deserves all her laugh, smile, giggle anything related to her. At the beginning I found it as a mistake asking shehnaaz to be my girlfriend but now I feel that's the best mistake of my life , she has been lovely, the little crush I had on her in the beginning bloomed into something more than a crush.

She makes me feel happy, full , content and home, her touch sooth my soul her words become my wisdom and her hugs make me feel safe, never in my wildest dreams I had  thought I could like a woman after being harassed and abused by one. I felt unwanted, broken, hurt, a filt who can't find someone who could love me, I feel disgusted of myself thinking I was abused and harassed but shehnaaz unknowingly made me feel I'm  unalloyed and gave me a hope that I could have someone too as mine. I kept my gaze on her as I watch her every move thinking how did we spend almost three weeks together like an actual  couple, though in the beginning we took time to adapt having each other around more in our person lives.

Now it's beyond professionalism between us, the day's we spent  time in goa was like a mini couple vacation, it made me know a lot of things about shehnaaz like she loves flowers, hates going to beach or anywhere related to water but loves to collect sea shells, she hates to cook but would cook only for her loved one's, shehnaaz play's guitar back in her school days , she was into singing and sports but didn't want to continue with any of her hobbies. And now as I know lot more about her thing's has changed our routines has changed shehnaaz washes the dishes while I cook, she takes my clothes out for the day, brings dessert for me every evening and we eat ice cream almost everyday before we go to bed.

It's an unsaid ritual where I kiss her forehead every morning when I wake up, cuddle to her when we watch movies together, bring her flowers everyday to get that sweet wholesome smile reaching her eye's or making sure she eats her meals and monitor her blood sugar everyday I feel like this isn't new for me and I have been doing it for a while now. All I need to say is I need to make this fake arrangements turn into real, I want to fall in love with shehnaaz kaur gill and make sure our feeling are mutual.