❛ YOU JOIN THEM IN THE JACUZZI ❜

ENEMY BUT CRUSHING

MATTHEO ⤿ ִׄ ֺ

You and your friends including Mattheo have decided to go on a little trip and are staying in one of the quite luxurious hotels. It's late evening and you decide to relax in the jacuzzi, but when you arrive, you notice Mattheo there. He didn't notice you at first, so you wanted to take the chance and leave before he noticed you, but unfortunately for you, you tripped over a chair and made some noise, which caught Mattheo's attention.
"Fuck" you whispered quietly under your breath.
"Well well well... who do I see here? Where are you running away, princess?" Mattheo asked with a sly smile, looking at you carefully.
"Well I... I didn't know you'd be here. I'll go now" you said, wanting to get out of here as quickly as possible. You and Mattheo didn't like each other, so you knew that the time you spent together wouldn't end well and you'd probably argue again. "Oh no no, stay. Join me, unless you're scared" he winked at you with a provocative smile and you huffed and rolled your eyes. You thought for a while and finally decided to join Mattheo.
You walked closer to the jacuzzi and then took off your robe. Mattheo's eyes were immediately glued to your body, which looked sexy in your bikini. He smiled slyly under his breath and didn't take his eyes off you until you entered the jacuzzi.
"Well, you look kinda sexy in that bikini" Mattheo said, staring at you, and a small smile crept onto your lips, but you tried to hide it by biting your lip.
"You think so?" you asked, raising an eyebrow.
"Oh, you don't even realize how many things I'm thinking about right now..." he smiled, looking at you with "those eyes". Then he crossed the distance between you two and leaned over you so that you could feel his hot breath on your neck.
"Have you ever fucked in a jacuzzi?" he whispered in your ear and placed his hands on your waist. A pleasant rain passed through your body uncontrollably.
"Uhm no..." you answer. You completely froze, you felt as if Mattheo's presence had taken away your rational thinking.
"So I think you should try it" He said teasingly, then he looked into your eyes and then his eyes dropped to your lips. He smiled and moved his hands to your hips. He returned to his seat and at the same time pulled you onto his lap. You were a bit surprised by this turn of events, but you didn't protest because you were actually starting to like it.
"Do you like it huh?" Mattheo asked, teasing you again, while at the same time he played with the strings on the top of your bikini and then, without waiting any longer, untied them.
"Oops" he smiled maliciously and you tried to cover your body with your hands, but Mattheo prevented you from doing so by grabbing your wrists.
"Don't cover yourself, princess, in a moment I'll show you how pleasant this evening can end" he whispered into your ear and finally attacked your lips with his. You were surprised, but after a short while you gave in and kissed him back. Mattheo also took the opportunity to remove your bikini bottom and his boxers from body. Without any warning, he grabbed your hips and impaled you on his dick and a moan escaped your lips and into Mattheo's mouth.
"Wait... we can't. We both hate each other, have you forgotten?" you mumbled as your breathing quickened significantly.
"I don't care, I just want to fuck you now" Mattheo said, kissing you hungrily while controlling the movement of your hips. Well, you two had a really nice night...

THEODORE ⤿ ִׄ ֺ

You, your friends and Theodore, with whom you weren't on good terms by the way, went on a small trip together. You checked into the hotel and everyone went to their room. You were really bored and couldn't sleep, so you decided to visit one place that caught your eye from the very beginning; jacuzzi. You changed into a bikini, put on a hotel robe and went to the right place, but when you got there you saw the person you least wanted to be with right now. Theodore noticed you almost immediately and a sly smile crept onto his lips.
"Oh I see you would like to join me" he teased.
"Actually, I was hoping to be here alone, but since you're here... I'll leave" you announced and turned on your heel to leave the place, but Theo's voice stopped you.
"Wait bellissima, you're really going to give up your own pleasures because of me?" he asked, raising his eyebrows and you turned towards him.
"You're right, I'll just ignore you" you said and finally decided to join the jacuzzi. You took off your robe, revealing your sexy body, and Theodore's eyes examined you carefully, especially lingering on your tits and ass. He smiled smugly as he definitely liked the sight. Once you were in the jacuzzi, you involuntarily looked at Theo. He was leaning against the wall in front of you, his chest was muscular and his hair was damp from the water. Despite how much you disliked him now, you couldn't deny that he looked really good.
"You're looking at me" he noticed, and you automatically shook yourself.
"No, I'm not" you huffed, looking away from him. There was silence between you for a moment until you felt his presence close to you. His hands were on your hips and he leaned over you.
"I know you want me" he whispered in your ear and you still played strong.
"You're really funny, Theodore. This isn't true" you pushed his hands off your hips and finally looked at him. Your faces were very close to each other.
"Too bad, because I want you" he said and you raised your eyebrows in surprise. You were about to say something, but Theodore suddenly kissed you. At first, you were confused and didn't kiss back, but after a while you gave in. Theo quickly turned the kiss into a passionate one, his tongue entering your mouth as you fought with your tongues. His hands roamed your body and you played with his hair. When you felt Theodore take off your bikini top you broke the kiss and looked at him questioningly.
"Shh you won't regret it, trust me" he whispered before kissing you again. Although you hesitated, you finally decided to play this dangerous game. Seeing your agreement, Theodore didn't hesitate to completely remove your underwear, his hands caressing your thighs until they finally reached your sweet spot. He was very confident in his movements, so he started fingering you while he kissed your neck. He was driving you crazy, and at the same time he was feeling more and more aroused himself.
"I want to fuck you hard" he whispered in your ear as he moved his fingers inside you.
"Do it" you said with emotion and excitement. A sly smile crept onto his lips and then in one agile movement he turned you back to him and bent you over, got rid of his boxers and in a moment he was inside you. He fucked you doggy style, pulling your hair while the hot water from the jacuzzi made things even more intense.