❛ YOU HAVING A CRUSH ON THEM, BUT THERE'S AN AGE GAP ❜ PART 2

YOU FINALLY REACH THE RIGHT AGE: 18

MATTHEO ⤿ ִׄ ֺ

The day has finally come when you reach the right age. Actually, today is your birthday. You are excited, because your friends ( including Mattheo ) are preparing a surprise for you, but no one wants to tell you what it is. Pansy dropped by your dorm in the afternoon and took you to Hogsmeade to distract you while the boys decorated your dorm for the surprise. In the evening, you and Pansy finally return to Hogwarts, not expecting anything, you enter your dormitory and at the same moment you hear several people loudly shout "Surprise". Surprised, you look at them and then your eyes fall on the decorations. You put your hands to your mouth, small tears of happiness appearing in your eyes.
"This is... this is amazing. How did you do it?" You asked looking at Pansy and then looked at the rest of your friends.
"Actually, it was Mattheo's idea" Theodore said before turning towards his best friend and winking at him.
"Yeah, it's actually nothing. I thought it would be nice for you" Mattheo shrugged, his hands hidden in his pockets. You bit your lip and smiled, then immediately ran to Mattheo and hugged him tightly. Mattheo was surprised at first, but after a while he wrapped his arms around your waist, then tucked a strand of your hair behind your ear and kissed your forehead.
"Happy birthday, princess" He said, and after his words, your friends let out loud screams of "Oooooo". Mattheo looked at them and laughed.
"I shipping them!" Pansy shouted and you rolled your eyes, although a small smile crept onto your lips.
"Okay, I don't know about you, but I'd really like to drink something. This firewhisky won't drink itself" Blaise interjected, and after his words everyone laughed and you could finally start your birthday party. You tried to give each of your friends the same amount of attention the entire time, but Mattheo's eyes were definitely distracting you. Every time he talked to someone or did something, he glanced your way. You felt a little confused, but on the other hand, you felt really special, because his attention was focused on you the whole time. At one point you wanted to go to the bathroom to freshen up a bit and take a break from the noise in your dorm. You had already grabbed the handle and opened the bathroom door when you felt someone pushing you inside.
"What the f–" You stopped when you turned around and saw Mattheo.
"What happened, Matty?" You asked, frowning.
"Nothing, I just wanted to spend some time alone with you" He said and then he walked up to you, placed his hands on your hips and pulled you to him.
"Oh really?" You asked teasingly and at the same time you also wrapped your arms around his neck.
"You look beautiful, you know? You always look beautiful" He said with a small smile as he looked into your eyes. You felt embarrassed and felt your cheeks turn pink and then you looked down, but after a while Mattheo grabbed your chin with his fingers and lifted your head to look at him.
"Eyes on me, princess" He said. You looked into each other's eyes for a moment until Mattheo glanced at your lips. Was this the time he finally wanted to kiss you? Probably yes! He slowly started to close the distance between you two, but he did it so slowly that you really started to get impatient.
"Fuck, Mattheo, don't tease me" You said, and then you grabbed his neck and kissed him. You thought Mattheo wouldn't kiss you back, but to your surprise, he kissed you back, so you smiled. He wrapped his arms around your waist tighter to pull you as close to him as possible, then leaned you against the wall next to him and deepened the kiss.
"Fuck, I've been waiting for this for so long. I couldn't stop thinking about your lips and your body" He said between kisses and then started kissing your jaw and then your neck. You bit your lip and tilted your head to give him better access to your neck, and Mattheo continued kissing it. In the meantime, he also roamed your body with his hands, especially your hips, thighs and waist. At some point, someone opened the bathroom door and, as it turned out, it was Theo.
"Shit, sorry. I didn't know you were here" He said when he noticed you two, but a sly smile crept onto his lips ( he had always been rooting for you, so he was happy to finally see you together ).
"Fuck, learn to knock Theo. Get out of here" Mattheo sighed, irritated. His hands were under your skirt on your ass and your lips were swollen from kissing, plus there were a few hickeys on your neck created by Mattheo.
"Fine, I'm going. Calm down" Theo laughed and then, winking at you, he left the bathroom, closing the door behind him, and Mattheo looked at you, sighing.
"I'll kill him someday" He said and you giggled. You shook your head and cupped his cheeks, leaving a few kisses on his lips.
"I think we need to go back to them" You said, looking into his eyes.
"Fine, but remember that we will go back to what happened here. You're finally mine" He whispered into your ear and left one last kiss on your neck.