Chapter 05

Previously

Cell: I am tired of being confined to that ring anyway. Oh and, you might want to tell your friends to clear the area.

Goku: HEY! GET AWAY FRKM THE RING!

Everyone:?!

Goku: NOW!!

Cell begins to power up. He threw a ki ball toward the ring.

Goku: NOOOO!!

Akira: EVERYONE, GET BEHIND ME!!

Krillin: Huh, but why?

Vegeta: Stop asking questions bald man, and just do it!

Once everyone got behind Akira. He then creates a energy barrier around them. The ki ball hit the arena and made a huge explosion.

Present

Goku: DARN IT! DID THEY MAKE IT OUT?!

When the dust from the explosion cleared, it revealed a destroyed arena, but all of Goku allies were safe in a energy field.

Goku:*thoughts* Good thinking Aki.

Akira releases the energy barrier.

Piccolo: Smart move there.

Akira: Thanks, but that was cutting it close.

Goku:*thoughts* I think now is the best time.

Goku turns back to Cell.

Goku:*sighs* Alright then, I give up.

Cell: What?!

Akira:*thoughts* So it that time huh?

Goku: I've got a good idea of how strong are. So I think I'm done now.

Krillin: What?! He forfeiting the match?!

Piccolo: Wha- WHAT THE HELL IS HE THINKING?!

Cell: Y-YOU'RE JOKING RIGHT?! You can't just say "I give up" and walk away!

Goku: Sure I can, you beat me fair and square.

Cell: Well then Goku. I hope you fully appreciate the consequences of your actions. But if there's no one left to fight me, I'm going to reduce this planet to rubble.

Goku: Not so fast Cell. I may be giving up, but that doesn't mean the tournament's over. There's still one more person for you to fight.

Cell: You can't be serious.

Cell looks towards the group and laughs.

Cell: Who? Which one of these pitiful specimens did you have in mind Goku? Is it Trunks? Piccolo? Vegeta? Your son?

Goku:*chuckles* So you don't mind if I get to choose your next opponent do you?

Cell: You actually intend to go through with this?

Vegeta:*thoughts* What are you thinking Kakarot? There must be a plan behind all this...this insanity!! Wait unless...

Vegeta looks towards Akira, Toshiro and Caulifa.

Vegeta*thoughts* Of course why didn't I realize that sooner. He plans to let Akira or Toshiro take care of him.

Goku: I know this may sound crazy. But you'll understand soon enough. The person I'm about to name is a far stronger than I am. So if you enjoyed the challenge of fighting me Cell, you're going to like the next one even better. Though you probably won't feel that way once he has defeated you.

Cell:*narrows eyes* What's that?

Goku: I said you probably won't feel that way once he has defeated you.