🍋Slenderman x reader 🍋

(I know there's people like me want to have slender man touch us  :>    We some freaks. You guys should see Look-see! He's so hot!)
(You will be 21 in this story line!)
Enjoy!

You were one of slenderman's worker just like the others. However you started to develop feelings for him, you liked the way he calmly walked into any room. The way he stands and looked at you and the other workers in the mansion. The way his suit makes him look so handsome and sexy. His hands, faceless face that had no expression on his 'face'. You had seen him killing and taking people in before, sometimes by his tentacles. You thought what it will be like him banging you, tying you up with his black tentacles. You loved everything about him, even if he wasn't around much duo to his so called 'work'. You hoped some day you and him could be alone together at some point. You even sometimes stare at him when he's around, sometimes he caught you. Every time he would, you always look away to avoid his 'gaze'.

You were walking to his office to see if he's there this time. You knocked at his door, waiting for a few seconds. "Come in, y/n." You heard spoke in your head, his sexy raspy voice echoing in your head. You put your hand on the door handle and turned it, pushing it and stepping inside and closing the door behind you. The door creaks as you did. Slenderman was sitting in his desk, looking down at a few sheets of paper and a laptop in front of him.
(He probably doesn't have a laptop but just in this storyline he does. :>)

You walked towards his desk and sat down in of the seats in front of his desk, bowing in respect before doing so. He stopped looking at the papers and looked down at you, because he's a very tall..sexy..slender man 🥵. Bark bark. His presence is enough for your body to shiver, not in fear but in a sexual desire for him. Your pus pus was getting a little bit wet by looking at him. "So, you need anything.. y/n?" You heard that sexy raspy voice in your head, his voice to be more specific. Your hands gripped onto your knees, trying to control yourself from jumping over his desk and kissing his faceless face. Your eyes traveled up and down his slender body. His hands resting in front of him, on his desk. His slender white pale hands holding each other like a business man does.

The way he said your name sent shivers down your spine, in excitement. You try to calm yourself down for what you were about to ask. You then see slender man leaned over his desk a little bit, making him more attractive. "You want me to tilt my head to the side slightly? Is that what you wanted?" You heard slenderman spoke. You forgot he could read minds.. you slowly nodded your head, nervously. (Don't judge me.. I like it when hot sexy men like him tilt his head slightly to the side like in the horror movies. People that get it.. get it! People who don't get it than WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE?! It's so hot!)

Slenderman tilted his head slightly to the side, waiting for your response. Your cheeks turned slightly pink from how attractive it was for him to tilt his head like in the horror movies. You wish you could stay in his office a little longer so you can just stare at him and admire his body and all of that. "Y/n." You heard Slenderman voice in your head. You quickly looked up at him, confused and kinda shocked. "I know how you feel about me. I don't mind it, really. I could easily tell you liked me by reading your mind and seeing your actions every time I'm around. A few also noticed how you would stare at me for time to time." Slenderman spoke with a rather strange tone in it, almost like he's amused by it?..

Your cheeks flustered red as he finished speaking. You forgot all about his ability's.. so you just ratted yourself out by accident. (Well.. time to dig yourself a hole and hide there from embarrassment.)

"U-um!.." you didn't know what to say but look down at your lap. You started to play with your fingers nervously. Slenderman tilted his head a little more before chucking and standing up to walk around his desk to stand behind you, his hands slowly moving onto your shoulders. "Embarrassed I knew?" You heard him say. Your hands began to sweat and shake a little bit from being nervous about him knowing you liked him from the start. You felt a pair of tentacles wrapping around your waist and one of your legs. You gasped as you felt his black tentacles wrapping around you. Slenderman leaned forward, his faceless face now near yours. His nonexistent mouth was not next to your left ear. "I'll tell you what y/n. Since you found me attractive I'll let you sleep with me but also, try to be quiet about it. I don't want the others to hear your precious moans." You heard his voice in your head, also seeing is white pale skin move where his mouth should be.. almost like he's grinning at you.

Your face was flustered than before. You had no idea he would offer that but also.. wanted it to happen. You try you speak but nothing came out. It was like your throat was closing and dry from how nervous you were. Tears was about to form in your eyes as well your leg started to bounce up and down. You forgot to take your anxiety medicine today.. shit!

You simply just nodded at him, feeling his hands gripping onto your shoulders tightly, his tentacles going back into his back. "Good.. I'm quite busy right now so just sneak into my room and wait for me. I'll probably finish my work in a few minutes." His hands left your shoulders as he leaned back straight. His slender body walked back around his desk and sat down, still looking down at you. "You may leave now, y/n. I'll see you in a few minutes." And just like that he went back to his work. You stood up and nodded before walking out of his office and sneaking into his big room. You closed the door quietly and locked it.

You tipped toe towards his bed and slowly sat on it. His bed was comfortable to lay and sit on but you didn't think he would use the bed duo to him being faceless. (Ok.. I know this is too long and you guys probably just want to read the lemon part so!!! Fast forward!)

Slenderman tentacles ripped your clothes off, throwing them onto the floor. His suit also being ripped off his body and now onto the floor next to yours. He was still standing at the front of the bed, his tentacles wrapped around your naked body. One tentacle picked you up and loved you closer to him. The other tentacle went around your leg and rubbing against your heat which made you let out a soft quiet moan escaping your lips. His hands started to move around your body, feeling your skin. "Such a good girl." You heard Slenderman speak with a flirtatious tone. His skin was cold but also weirdly warm?

He pulled you closer where your body pressed against his. Your face was on his slender pale chest. He looked down at you and tilted his head slightly. Your eyes partly staying open as well your breathing began to increase. "Enjoying yourself, y/n?" You nodded your head briefly before wrapping your arms around his pale, cold but warm neck. "I guess I should give you want you want now." He spoke before turning you over and making you bend down onto your hands and knees. His palms now resting on your hips and his tentacles went over your mouth to make you be more quiet. You felt the tip of his cock rubbing against your entrance, soaking his white cock before slowly slipping inside your wet hole. Your moaned into his tentacles as he does so. Your buck your hips toward his, wanting him to move. You heard him grunt before pushing himself more into you till his cock fills you all the way.

He waits for a few minutes before moving out of you than slamming into you hard and fast. Your moans muffled against his tentacles, like a slickly snake like skin of his tentacles. You had no idea he would be so big duo to him being so slender and all. One of his hands that was gripping onto your hips was slipping upwards towards your head. His hand gripped onto your hair and pulled it back a little bit. Your body was hot and sweaty from the pleasant experience you are having with him. Your legs started to shake as well your eyes rolled back of your head. Hearing him grunt and letting out a soft moan was so attractive and hot that your hole clinched around his pale cock. He lets out another grunt after doing so. You quickly came all over his cock, sone dripping down your legs and onto the sheets of his mattress.

After a few more thrusts he pulled out, his white liquid squirted over your ass and back. He lets go if your hair and hip, you falling face first into the mattress.. panting heavily as well as him. He stares at your naked body before tilting his head slightly again. "Am I really that good that you came quickly? Hm. I should do this more frequently with you whenever you miss behave." He spoke with a deep chuckle.

He quickly cleaned you and himself up before getting dressed again. He walked to the side of the bed and placed his finger upward your chin, making you look up to him. "Dinner will be ready in a few minutes so get dressed and fix your hair before going downstairs for dinner." He chuckles again before leaning in next to your ear. "You were so good keeping quiet y/n. I wonder what will happen if I finger you in front of anybody. Would they notice? Will you keep your moans at bay? Would you cum all over my fingers? Hmph.." he lets go of your chin and turned away before looking over his shoulder. "Hurry up now. You don't want to rise any suspicion." He said calmly with a deep chuckle.