Toby x reader lemon/smut 🍋

THIS IS 18+ so please stop reading my story's on here, it really makes me uncomfortable to see a minor reading my shit. I saw a comment about this girl being 11 or something and now she's cussing. You know who you are 😐🫵. Anyways, I didn't want to put a picture like I always do because i can't find any good Toby fan art on google. They're all the ones I already seen and my eyes are bored of them. My content isn't for children! Enjoy this my lovely fox's 😊.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Toby x reader 🍋
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You were laying on top of Toby. Your leg over his lower stomach and your head resting on his chest. His hand rubbing up and down on your back with the other holding onto your leg that was over his lower stomach. His eyes glanced down to look at you, admiring how beautiful you were when you were fast asleep against his warm body. His hand moved up your thigh and your hip, slipping his fingers underneath your shirt to touch your skin of your waist. Toby moved head face lower to whisper in your ear. "You're so beautiful, so peaceful. You're like an angel." You heard his deep voice whisper. Your eyes flickered open to see him looking at you with his lips curled up into a gentle smile. You ran your hand through his brown hair, leaning in to kiss him on his soft warm lips. His hands went to your waist and pulled you against him, holding you tightly. His lips moved to your neck. Toby licked and bite gently into your neck. "So delicate, so beautiful. You're my princess and later on I'll make you my queen like you deserve to be."

He does the leg thing. If you know, you know! The leg thing being he lifted his leg slightly with you still on top of him. I don't know how to explain it but i tried. You muffled a quiet moan. He swiftly tossed you around and crawled on top of you, both of his hands on either side of your head. His eyes looked into yours. "I like that noise. I can't wait to hear it all night." His lips curled upwards into a smirk. Toby's eyes glazed down at your clothes before looking back at your eyes. "May I?"

You nodded and he immediately started pulling off your clothes and throwing them onto the wooded floor before he took his own clothes off and tossed it over his shoulder. His muscles moving at every move he made. His soft skin glimmering from the moon in the sky that was outside of the window.
"So beautiful." Toby muttered under his breath with his eyes scanning up and down your body. He grabbed both of your legs and wrapped them both around his waist. "Are you wet enough for me, darling?" His deep voice turned into lust so did his eyes. His hands gently caressed upwards to your hopes and grabbing them tightly. "What about you find out yourself." You spoke with a grin. Toby's eyes narrowed slightly and his smirk widened. "I'm going to fuck that attitude out of you but.. you would like that. Won't you?" He slides his fingers to your clit and playing with it gently before he slowly thrusted himself into you. Your back arches and your head snapped back against the pillow. "Be a good girl and relax for me." He whispered. You breathed in with your nose and breathed out with your mouth, relaxing your body for what is about to come. "That's my girl." Toby than started thrusting in and out in a slow and gentle movement until a few minutes go by and he started thrusting more roughly just how you liked it.

The bed creaked and shake as soon as Toby started ramming into your core. "Ugh!" He moaned deeply, his lips quivering and his eyes looking down at you with lust. "You feel so good to me. Wrapped around my hard cock like a good girl you are." His hands gripped tightly and his hips moved back and forth between your legs, his cock slipping into you.

He pushes your legs back so your knees touched your chest. "Oh yeah! This is a great view." Toby eyes looked down at your wet core with that smirk of his. Your hands grip onto his hands that was still holding the back of your thighs against your chest. Something inside of your body felt weird. You snapped your head back and moaned loudly, cumming all over Toby's cock and squirting on his stomach. Toby continues to ram into you until he pulled out and cumming onto your stomach. He fell beside you with his chest moving up and down as he breathed heavily.

He looked over at you and kissed your cheek. "I'll start the shower for us." He said before getting up and carrying you to the bathroom.