Puppeteer x reader Lemon 🍋

Warning! ⚠️  there will be choking, banging against the wall and you being called... "princess" 😌. ENJOY!

___________________________
You sat in your room, the moon light shining through your blinds. It was night time, you were alone at home.
You sat in your corner of your room crying, your head on your arms while your legs against your stomach and chest. Depressed bitch 🫵

Your crying muffled, your tears rolling down your cheeks and onto your shirt.
"Wha..WHAA.." you cried louder and harder. Your now ex boyfriend broke up with you, leaving you for a bitchy hoe in the streets. That fucking bitch😔

You heard a scratch on your wall but you didn't want to look duo to your crying session. You felt a presence in front of you, feeling like someone is staring at you crying. You see a glowing string on the floor next to your leg.
You looked up a bit and whipped your tears while closing your eyes, calming your crying down in the process.

"Well hello there~." A deep voice said, chuckling a bit.

You looked up to see a man who had yellow glowing eyes, a beanie on his head, black hair, his mouth also glowing?.. he had glowing strings around him. He was smiling at you.
You wiped your tears more to see if you were seeing things. Your crying began to stop while you huffed duo to crying too hard. (I hope you guys know what I'm talking about.) you looked back at him.

"H-hello?.." you finally let out a word.
He coach down to your level, his face close to yours a bit, his arms rest on his knees. He grins at you and put his hand on your cheek, caressing it. You jumped a little duo to his cold touch.

"Nothing to be scared of darling~" he chuckles as he tiled his head to the side a little. His voice sounded like he's teasing you in a flirty way.

"Who are you..?" You spoke shyly.
Haha shy bitch🫵 pretend you don't know him in this lemon!

His smile widened, his eyes glowing yellow. His hand was cold, his presence was cold, his smile was cold.

"I'm puppeteer~ what's your name darling?" He asked you with a flirtatious grin and tone.

You looked into his eyes, you wanted him to fuck you against the wall behind you or your bed.. you didn't care where he fucks you! You just wanted him. But you try to control yourself from kissing him right than and there.
"Y/n.." you answered his question with a light blush on your face.

He tiled his head more while grinning. "Nice to meet you y/n~" he put his hand out for you to shake.
You shook his hand slowly, his touch was cold as hell. His other hand on your cheek moved to your lips, caressing it lightly with his thumb. He leaned closer, his mouth next to your ear.

"Do you want me to pin you down and fuck you?~" he whispered into your ear with a lustful tone. His hand goes down to your neck, rubbing his cold fingers against your neck. Your body shivers at his touch. "Y-yes..please.." you said, your voice cracked. Your cheeks became pink as your breathing began to become faster. You hear him chuckling when you spoke.

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋
___________________________

"Very well than~" his hand lightly squeezed your neck, choking you a little bit. He rises your body up with his one hand that was on your neck. You gasped as he lifted you up. He throws you onto the wall behind you, gasping from the sudden action he did.
He holds you by your neck, he leaned closer next to your ear again.

"Don't worry princess~ I won't be too rough on you unless you want me to.." he whispered in your ear, his other hand went between your inner thigh..caressing it. He kisses your neck, sucking and biting it. You moaned when he was on the spot on your neck, he chuckled and stayed there licking, biting and kissing your neck while he set you on the ground so he move his hand away from your neck. The hand went around your waist, him pressed against your body. He moved face in front of your face, staring into your e/c eyes. "I'm going to make sure you can't walk for a few days sweetheart." He smirked as he said that.