The first look 👀👀

After coming back to their dorms . They all sat and talked before going to bed. If they stayed up then iida the blue haired boy would write them up for being awake past the cerfew. They all went to bed except one rerika , she was sitting on the couch looking at the clouds and star's without her eye patch. When suddenly bakugo came out to drink water he said " hah! Why are u awake and what are you doing here!? " she was startled as she didn't sences his presence. She looked behind with a warm smile forgetting she didn't have an eye patch on she said " oh.. i am sorry i was not able to sleep, watching the clouds and star's calms me down, which would eventually lead me to a good sleep " " I see, what was your name again? " " uh .... It's Rerika, Rerika Neruko " " i don't seem to remember the name but you look pretty familiar" he seemed pretty calm while talking , that's rare, he came and sat down on the couch . This was the first time he had seen her up close she had one yellow eye which shined like gold in the moonlight and the other eye was pink which reminded him of the cherry 🌸 bloosems. He asked " you have two different eye colours......? " " what! I forgot my eyepatch" " why do you cover it up , Mina has racoon eyes but doesn't cover it up, do u not like your eyes ?" " oh no.... It's not like that it's just uhh....- " " if u don't want to talk then don't ." After that they both sat there with silents filling up the room. Bakugo though i feel calm for some reason. He looked at her " you look pretty pale, you good?" " um.. my skin colour is just like that" " my bad" " it's all good, i don't know if it sounds rude but I have heard you are angry most of the time. "
-------------------x--------------------------
Hope u all like this , there might be a little grammatical mistakes please don't mind. Have a great day 🌆/ night🌌

347 ~ words