The doubt 🧐🤔

"hah! You think I am ANGRY!!" "I'm sorry i didn't mean it that way Bakugo- san." " It's fine it doesn't matter! And stop the formalities it's annoying " "o...ok" "may I ask you a question?"  Rerika nods "different eye colours is not the reason to cover your other eye is it , you are trying to hide something aren't ya if I am not wrong we don't know your quirk yet do we. If you are not trying to hide something then show me your quirk." "I- I'm not trying to hide anything." She said with a warm smile to cover it up "Then show me your quirk" suddenly something was playing with bakugo's hair "what the hell! How the-" "My quirk is strings, they are capable enough to break a human body into piece." "Damn..... Your quick is kinda cool" they heard foot steps and some one say "please go to SLEEP!" Which sounded like idia. They looked at each other and ran to their rooms as soon as they possible could.
______________X_______________
Your at the end of the chapter 🤖🤖
BTW Rerika is gonna be best friends with Shoto Todoroki, Koyoka Jiro and Denki Kaminari and friends with Hitoshi Shinsou like not best friend but better friends than the others.
I Deeply apologize for how short this chapter is.
(223 words ~~)