𝕳𝖎𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌

❝ ... ❞

                 𝕴 stared up at the wall, not moving as my red eyes stared at the ceiling. I had been avoiding Hange like the plague, unable to face her after what happened. I wasn't sure if we were still friends because her she stopped messaging me last night.
She had been spamming my phone for a week, yet she only decided to stop now.

I guess that was it.

I lost the closest person to me. Just like that.
Y/n strikes again, fucking up another good thing.

I laid there, not noticing the fact that Connie was standing by my door.

"I'm leaving."

I sat up slightly, looking at him with a blank expression. A large hickey sat on his neck, his shirt barely covering it.
I plopped down on my back, letting out a long sigh.

"Get out. We're over"

"Wait what?"

"I wasn't speaking spanish. I'm breaking up with you. Pack your shit and leave."

He tried to argue back but I didn't bother replying.
He couldn't do anything but agree. It was my apartment. I'm the one who paid the bills. He could be a cheating bitch in someone else's house.

Not mine.

Not anymore.

I got up, following him to the door, holding out my hand for the keys.

"Let's talk about this Y/n-!"

"You didn't want to talk when I wanted to. So go live with your bitches."

I closed the door behind him, not allowing him to get another word.
As I started to walk away, there was a heavy knock on the door.
I let out a low groan, swinging the door open, expecting to see Connie standing at the door.

No..

Instead, I was met with a red eyed Hange. Her brows knitting into a fearsome glare.

My heart dropped to my ass, my body moving instinctively, ready to close the door once again, not yet ready to talk to her.

"I've been calling you for days Y/n."