Chapter 2: Introduction (Part 2)

(Third person POV)

Miles: king pen knows we're coming, we're going to be out numbered.

Aunt may: don't be so sure. You might need these.

She takes out a red and blue marker, with three "hello me name is" stickers. Peter B., Gwen and miles spider senses go off as they look up to see three other spider people hanging on a web.

Aunt may: you think you're the only people who thought of coming here.

Miles looks up to see a spider man In black and White and in a noir outfit. As wind blows.

Noir: hey fellas.

Miles: is he In black and white?

Peter B.: where's the wind coming from, we're in a basement.

Noir: wherever I go, the wind follows, and the wind...smells like rain.

Gwen looks to see a spider man with iron nano-like suit with four spider legs attached to it on the back.

(Y/N): sup you three, glad you can make it.

Peni: hi guys! Konnichiwa! Hajimemashita yoroshuku?

She lands on the ground and so does her mech as they do a cool pose.

Peter B.: this literally cannot get any weider.

That's when spider-ham walks up to the miles, Gwen and Peter B.

Spider-ham: it can get weider, *holds up a wet hand* I just washed my hand, that's why it's wet...no other reason.

Peni: *sarcastic* I think I know why.

(Y/N): *sarcastic* Me too, but I'm not gonna tell them.

That's when all the spider men and woman spider sense go off, causing everyone in the room to gasp.

All spider-man/spider-woman in the room: *gasp* you're like...me.

4 more comic book covers plopped up on the 2 other comis book covers.

Y/N/noir/spider-ham/peni: my name is Peter parker/my name is peni parker/ my name is peter-porker/my name is y/n l/n. I was bitting by a radioactive spider/pig.

We cut to world where its a black and white new york set in the 1900s. As we see what noir does

Noir: in my universe, it's 1933 and I'm a private eye. I like drink egg creams and I like to fight natzi's...alot.

We cut to peni parkers world where it has a futuristic theme to it.

Peni parker: I'm from New York in the year 3145. I have a psychic link with a spider who lives inside my father's robot, and we're best friends...forever.

We cut to y/n world as there was a tower in New York that said "avenger tower".

(Y/N): I'm from New York in the year 2024, I'm a million dollar play boy and joined a team called the avengers. I use my wealth to help people and have invented things as well. I also have 3 friends who I taught how to use there spider powers and made them there own iron spider-suits. I'm also finding a cure to help my aunt may from her hospitalization.

We see noir holding a match in his universe.

Noir: sometimes I light matches to burn down on my finger tips to feel something, anything!

We cut to spider-ham in his cartoon universe.

Spider-ham: I'm a photographer for the daily beagle. When I'm not pooching around, I'm working like a dog trying to sniff out the latest story. I frolic and I dance I Do this with my pants and i-.