Traveler's name PT3

Xiao teleported to Jueyun forest immediately, he went looking for a lake to get rid of the smeared lipstick, it would be so embarrassing if Traveler saw him like this. He put his head under the water of the small lake, and rubbed his hands across his face, and gasped for air as he pulled his head out. Some parts of his hair were now wet and Xiao was still embarrassed, likely more so too,  knowing that Traveler was probably questioning cloud retainer to know Xiao's whereabouts. He could hear her echoing his name, but he ignored it.

He thought of multiple situations of Traveler seeing him like this, which made him cringe. "What happens if she saw me like this? She would probably laugh..." Xiao thought as he carefully sat down under a tree close to the small lake, "No... That's out of character, she would help me remove the remaining lipstick, and- she would caresses my cheek... Making me feel less uncomfortable- WHAT AM I THINKING?" Xiao got flustered by the situation he made in his head, he was heating up quickly and he saw a slightly chubby but slim figure walking up the mountain where he was. 

It was traveler, and she had something in her hand. "Xiaoooo~" Traveler said in a teasing tone, she saw him and was pretending not to know where he was, for fun. "Where are you?" Lumine said as she giggled quietly. "BOO!" She ran to him and jumped, "Your supposed to come to me! Not the other way around." Traveler teased, Xiao hid his face and whipped it away from traveler's view. "What's the problem, Xiao?" Traveler joked as she turned his face to face hers, "Aww, you have makeup, specifically lipstick. Horribly put on and smeared lipstick, and messed up mascara." Traveler said as she giggled quietly again, Xiao knew this was her most likely reaction to his smeared lipstick and messed up mascara. "I-" Xiao blushed a bit, "Hu Tao said it would make me look pretty or handsome for you..." Xiao admitted with the most flustered expression as she giggled even more, "But your already pretty or handsome.." Traveler teased as she her sly smirk turned into a kind smile, it was the type of smile that could make you feel warm inside or out.

"Thank you." Xiao said in an embarrassed tone, he wasn't really used to getting compliments like that, so it he made his current blush grow. "I'm not joking." Traveler deadpanned as she got into a comfortable position to sit next to him. 

Anyways pookiessss, I'm to lazy to write anymore, so hehhehehe👹✌️

Word count: 432

This was literally xiao's whole entire expression during the convo🤠