Chapter 2

As normal, Nightmare was in her office. Even though her office was far from the living room, she could hear her subordinates yelling about random things. She did wonder what was going on though.

  That question would soon be answered by her least favourite subordinate, Cross. Why was he her least favourite you ask? He likes her sister. Sure most people assume that she hates her sister Dream. They are wrong. Nightmare would never speak of this but she deeply cares for Dream. Anyways back to the story!

  Cross runs into Nightmare's office, not even bothering to knock.

"Nightmare!!" Cross yells while running into her office.

"What!?" She yells back, visibly annoyed. Though she was quick to hide the paperwork she was working on.

"There's a fire!!" Cross yells back, in a nervous tone.

"Ok, and? Why should I give a shit? It was you idiots that started it! Not me, so why should I deal with it!?" Nightmare yells back, she means what she says. Why should she have to care about what those idiots had caused. "How bad is it?"

"What?" Cross asks, he is shocked as to what Nightmare asked.

"How bad is it!?" Nightmare is annoyed at her having to repeat herself.

"Um.. the pan is on fire.. so not too bad I guess..." Cross replies a bit nervously.

"Then get out!" Nightmare grabs him by around the neck with one of her tentacles, and throws him out of her office.

  Not even 10 minutes later, Cross barges into her office again.

"What do you want Cross?" She asks in an annoyed tone.

"Horror is trying to get me!?" Cross says in a panic.

"Why?" Nightmare asks, to tired for this shit.

"How should I know!! All I did was say hi!!" Cross says frantically.

"That's your fault then" Nightmare once again throws Cross out of her office.

  Nightmare continues to work of her paperwork, her vision starts to fade together, she keeps shaking her head and blinking, but before she knew it, she was fast asleep.