twelve

𝟎𝟏𝟐 || 𝐇 𝐄 𝐀 𝐋 𝐄 𝐃

⠀࣪. ᨳ ✩ ✼ 。゚・ ☆ 。୨୧
"promises."

Moments later, Iris was with Oakley in the streets of London

Moments later, Iris was with Oakley in the streets of London. They were entering from store to store purchasing done of the most expensive items in the stores. If Iris were to say that she didn't like to pamper and spoil herself by buying herself expensive gifts, she'd be lying. She had no self-control when it came to her credit card, but when Cench would insist on paying for her she'd instantly refuse.

"Seriously, 12 bands on sunglasses?" he said as he played with the glasses in his hands, "Yes, and it's a good purchase." She said snatching them from his hands.
"Lemme buy them for you then." He offered, but she was already two steps ahead.
She'd already purchased them and held the receipt up with a smile on her face.
He kissed his teeth annoyed, "I bet you your gonna get sick of those and never wear them again." She put them on with a smile, "Come on, there Tiffany." She held his hand walking out of the store towards other stores.

As they were going on their shopping spree Iris could feel her phone vibrating. Who the heck was blowing up her phone??
As Oakley was talking to his jeweller she reached into her purse and unlocked her phone. Of course, it all was London.
She picked up the call from London and pressed the phone to her ear quickly.

"What!?" She said harshly under her breath, "What do you mean what? I have been waiting for you to call me back for hours." She yelled back. Iris removed the phone a bit since she was going near deaf.
"Alright, alright. What do you want, I'm busy."
"I need you to tell me if I send some of the dirt I found to TMZ, it's hella good," London asked her.

Iris shook her head annoyed, "Girl no, I think we should just leave it-"
"Leave it!?" Iris again moved the phone further from her ear. "Yes. There's nothing we will gain from this." She told her.
"Girl, I'm just gonna say it plainly." London cleared her throat. "If the problem, Madeline, doesn't face the consequences of its actions how will it learn to stop? It's just gonna get worse and worse from here."

Iris chewed on her bottom lips as she anxiously looked from Oakley who was conversing with his jeweller and then back at her phone.
"What would Iris do?" London asked her. Iris closed her eyes as she needed to think. What would Iris do?
Iris wouldn't go down without a fight, and Madeline could easily ruin the happiest thing in her life right now with her and Oakley's relationship. Getting her out of the picture is the best option.

"Fine, I give you my blessing." Iris finally answered. She could hear London squeal excitement all in her voice.
"Okay! I promise it won't be too bad." She reassured Iris. "Whatever, just get it done and over with, and make sure it's anonymous." She reminded London.
"Got it, I love you rissy."
Iris ended the call when she could feel a hand on her shoulder. She turned around and it was Central, "Who was that?" He quirked.
"No one- just my manager." She lied through her teeth.