Chapter :51 The other girl in New Orleans

Elena was in her room with the twins when she heard Hayley come in with Hope. After some time, Freya comes into her room. 

Freya: Hayley is here to torture Tristian. I thought we should be with Hope. 

Elena: Well, join me. 

The girls were talking care of Hope when Hayley comes to take Hope. Elena stays in her room as Freya goes to Elijah. After some time, she hears some voice of yelling. She spells the room and goes down. She sees Hayley enter the room. They go and see Elijah fighting three guys. They rip their heart out. Then Marcel stabs Elijah. 

Elena/Hayley:  ELIJAH!

Two vamps come and choke Elena and Hayley. Marcel rips their hearts out and then vamps away. Elijah wakes up, while Hayley goes to check on Freya. Elena hands him a blood bag. he drinks it, Freya and Elijah came into the room. 

Elena: I'm gonna check on the girls.

Elena vamps to her room while Hayley, Freya and Elijah were talking about Marcel. Klaus comes back home with Cami. Klaus and Cami go to Elena's room. Elena had got a text from Klaus about Aurora and Cami. She was rocking Betty to sleep when she saw Cami and Klaus come into the room. She ran to them after putting Betty down and hugged them. They told Elena what happened in the church with Aurora. 

Elena: God, I hate that bitch.

Klaus: Now that I have the latitudes, I have no use with Aurora. She can die for all I care. 

Elena (Smirking): Save her for me, will you?

Klaus: Absolutely. I'll leave you two to talk.

He leaves the room.

Elena: I'm so glad you're ok, Cami.

Cami: Me too.

They hug. They part away. 

Elena: Why don't you stay here tonight?

Cami: Are you sure?

Elena: Yeah. We'll have like a sleepover like when we were kids.

Cami: Sure.

Elena: Why don't you take some rest, yeah? I need to check up on Hales.

Cami: Yeah.

Elena goes to the room where she could see Hayley's apartment. She sees Hayley playing with Hope. She smiles at her older cousin and her niece.  

Elena: Jack's still in the Bayou?

Hayley (Who hears this and comes to the balcony with Hope): Yeah.

Elena: He'll come around.

Hayley: I don't know, Lena. Hey, how's Cami?

Elena: She's ok. Resting. 

Hayley: Good.

She was about to say something, when she hears Hope trying to speak.

Hope: Ma...ma...

Hayley and Elena look at each other in shock and then at Hope.

Elena: Did she just...

Hayley: I think she did.

Hope: Mama.

Hayley and Elena laugh in happiness. 

Elena: I'll call Klaus.

She vamps to call Klaus. He was in the common room talking to Elijah about Rebekah's location.

Klaus: Leave Aurora to me and Elena.

Elena: Klaus, you gotta see. You too, Elijah. It's Hope.

Klaus/Elijah: What happened.

They go to the balcony. 

Hayley (To Hope): Come on, Hope. Say that again. Say mama.

Hope: Mama.

Klaus and Elijah were as shocked as happy as Elena and Hayley were. Klaus and Hayley were admiring Hope and smiling, while Elijah and Elena were looking at how happy the hybrids were.  

Hayley: Do you guys mind if I come there? It's kinda lonely here.

Klaus: Hayley, you're always welcome here. Maybe I can spend some time with Hope tonight.

Hayley: Ok. 

Hayley comes to the compound and hands Hope to Klaus as she spends time with Betty and Ronnie. 

AU Note: Hey guys. Thanks for waiting for long time. Sorry for the delay. I had my semester exams. Now I'm free. I hope you enjoy the story.❤️❤️