20 to 30 Facts

1. A person who truly loves loves you will never let you go , no matter how hard that situation is .

2.Simply looking of a loved ones can help to relieve pain .

3. Love can leave a memory that no one can steal , but can also leave a pain that no one can heal 

4. If you hold hands with someone you love , it help to alleviate physical pain as well as stress and fear.

5. If you are talking with someone and you're not sure if they are interested , fold your arms . If they do the same , they probably are.

6. According to a study , if you're always the one to text a person first , there's a 90% chance that this person is not interested in you.

7. If you want to know that someone loves you or not , look at his or her eyes , the Pupil expands as much as 45% when we are in love . 

8. When you became really close to someone , you can hear their voice in your head when you are reading their text .

9. Couples who spend at least 10 minutes a day laughing together are more likely to have a stronger relationship. 

10. If a boy is helping you in forgetting your past then he is really perfect for your future.

Hello my lovely Readers!! Hope you are enjoying in reading these facts ... i hope it will help you to know about your love and crush .. I want you to read my first romantic book named - ONCE MORE .. i will be updating chapters in sometime.. after i get reviews and comments in this book...hope you will like that too... Pls. give me support for encouraging me to write more books ..
Stay safe , stay healthy....

Author