Confrontation

Matt is Leading everyone else to through the woods.

Dean: Who wants to bet he takes us nowhere?

Seth: Dean!

Matt: I can hear you. And for the last time, I do not want to hear the Roaring from your Cycle of Motors.

Dean: I haven't even mentioned my old Motorcycle company.

Seth: You had a motorcycle company?

Bayley: Ohhh I remember that 😊

Becky: I don't get it what's going on here.

Seth: I have no clue.

Dean: Oh it was actually a Baybrose Story on Fanfiction.Net.

Bayley: He Rescued me from These thugs, and then we started meeting again. And then we Were on the Run from The Government.

Becky: Where were we?

Bayley: Roman was working with Dean, who's name was Jon.... Weirdly. Becky, you were with the government. Sasha just existed.

Sasha: "Just" Existed?!?

Seth: Jon?

Matt: Enough with the breaking of the Wall of fourth! We're here!!

The Undertaker was on top of the mountain, shooting thunder out of his hands, eyes and possibly his Feet.

Matt: Taker of the Underworld, I challenge to a Truly Broken duel!!

Taker looks at Matt with a very dumbfounded.

Taker: ..... For what?

Matt: For terrorizing WWE City.

Taker: ....... What?

Announcer: GO!!!

Dean: Well that was fun

Taker: Okay you guys wanna explain what that was about?

Dean: Well you see-

Taker: Wait, so This guy named Seth Has a Wicked rash under his beard?

Seth: Dean!! You took 3 Fucking hours to Say that!?!? And no I don't! Okay so here's what actually happened-

Taker: Ahh I see. Well, alrighty. I'll quit it.

Sasha: Thank you Mr. Taker.

Taker: But first.

Taker sends A fuck ton of Lightning to Roman.

Taker: That's for 2017. Alrighty. See you guys later then.

Dean: See ya Mark.

Taker Electricutes Dean.

Dean: *cough* Sorry, Undertaker. Guess we're not there yet are we?

Taker leaves.

Seth: So What do we do now?

.............

Sasha: Rave?

Everyone (except Bayley): YEAH!!!!!

THE END!!

Yeah I know, pretty anticlimactic ending, but hey, it's goofy that way.

I hope you D̶̢̳̺̓ͅi̶̛̬̼̹̲͐̌̿̚d̷͍̯̼͍͆̀̏̃͝ṋ̷̦͐'̴̪̩̮͌̏̿ͅt̸̟̏̋ Enjoy it and I Ẁ̸̹̌̀o̵̢̫͋ṅ̵̛̞̰̐͝'̶̧̤͗͜ͅt̸̥̠͍͕͗̈̅͐͝ see you in the next book!!

B̸̡͋͒̓͆̀e̵̫̔̔̒͜c̸̜͇̐̑̄̓͠ͅa̷̧̺̞̓̎͌͘͝ů̶̗̂̎͝s̵̠͓̞̻̉ͅë̴͇̮̥̟́́̒ ̶̜͇̟͙̿͛̂̆͝ͅI̴̹̥͈̙̼̾͒̿̚ ̶̻̫̱̰̽́̔W̶̳̊̓̈́͆ȯ̴̠̺̫̈́̽̂n̴̨̈̎̕'̸̩͙̩̭̍̋͝t̶̼͛̏̓̆͗ ̵̢͚̃͊͒b̸̗̖̤͈͉̒̽e̴̻̟̍ ̵̧͎̱͉̫̒̈̀̕h̸̫̟̄́̈́̈́̚ͅͅe̷̡͚̣͈͂̽̆̿̊r̴͔̮̖̞̈è̸̱ ̸̬̳͈̥̌͑͊͗Ț̷̈́̉̒ͅō̶̢̖͈͎̫͗ ̴͔͐̈́̕͝S̴̭͌͌͗̏à̷̡̲̠̼v̶̧̼̥̣̪͆ḙ̸̕ ̸̧͇̼̦̀̇͆͑͑y̷̗̩̮̙̙̐̎̑̕ő̴̭̱̤͊͑͗͝ȕ̴̼̭͝ ̶̺̓̅̄t̴̗̪̦̃͗̃h̶͇͗̐̅͊i̸͇̅s̵̞͋̑̍̈́ ̸̭̐t̶̪̱͙̉ǐ̸̮̣̻̈́m̸̨̥̞̭̜̏͛̌e̵͕̊͜

MrRollins2: MUAHAHAH!!!! YOU FOOLS!! YOU THOUGHT THERE WAS ANY TYPE OF HOPE LEFT!! MUAHAHAH!!!! YOU FOOLS!!! I HAVE NOW TAKEN OVER THE ACCOUNT!!! SEE YOU LOSERS IN MY OWN BOOK TOMORROW MORNING!!! Just remember who Owns The Account Now!!!