Prologue

Yao Shi traveled from the end of the world to the interstellar world.
The original owner, the scumbag father, was born into the wealthy Bai family. He eloped with the original owner's mother when he was young. After getting married and having children, he couldn't get used to the hard life. In the end, he abandoned his wife and children and returned to a wealthy family to marry the daughter of a wealthy family.
The original owner had no awakened powers and was the most useless E-level mentally. When he was desperate, he came to seek refuge with his own father. He was humiliated and kicked out of the Yao family. He was also sent by the head mother to throw him to the T20 planet, which became a Zerg-fallen zone. .
There are insect invasions everywhere here. They are large in number and have strong reproductive ability. Humans will be infected with parasites as soon as they touch them, and then mutate into monsters. Either their heads bloom with spider webs, or their bodies are covered with big Kalantz eyes, and their faces are covered with scales. , the skin is full of larvae...
Faced with infected patients, doctors and experts across the empire have no effective treatment and can only wait for death.
They are trapped in a purgatory of despair.
It was not until Yao Shi appeared that they finally saw the dawn of hope.
Yao Shi had the medicinal and food power of "what he eats will cure him". When faced with mutated creatures, he threw out all kinds of monster delicacies with his backhand.
Fried bugs, grilled tentacles, spicy three-headed shrimps, braised golden python... Let's
start -
- Hey, what is this? Millipede legs? Six-eyed frog eggs?
——It’s so disgusting. The boss is crazy about money! I want to report it to the government.
——If there is a virus, whoever eats it will die!
Later -
A infected man grew tentacles: Boss, give me some grilled tentacles!
Person B with compound eyes: Boss, help me, I don’t want to become a monster...
Person C with scales all over his body: Boss, please give me a bowl of braised golden python, please.
The infected people who ate the monster delicacies made by Yao Shi had their tentacles disappear, their scales faded, and their compound eyes disappeared... The first
person in the empire who could cure the infected appeared in the occupied area. For a time, Yao Shi's name resounds throughout the stars!
The eldest son of the Bai family was infected and grew six hands. Yao Shi's cheap father and his wife brought their property to beg Yao Shi to save their son.
Yao Shi: "Hey, who are you?" It
wasn't until later that Yao Shi put on the epaulettes of an imperial general and stood side by side with the tall and handsome man he saw at first glance on the podium for the highest medal of the empire.
Yao Shi: I am honored.
Lu Ting: It's the empire's honor. You deserve all the glory.