Chapter 1

Third Person Point of View

Week 1: Giants vs Cowboys

Allison was sitting in the family suite of MetLife Stadium. Especially since it was more better, but she didn't want to really risk being put into labor by whatever. She was 9 months pregnant and couldn't wait to pop the baby out.

She was watching the game and so far it wasn't the best, she wished she was out there on the sideline at least to talk to Daniel and see where his head was at. But for now she could only cheer the best she could.

Daniel was sitting on the sideline looking on the table with the coach. He felt terrible, the first drive they could capitalize and get something. They gave the ball to the other team. He was angry at the moment.

It would've been different if Allison was still their trainer and on the sideline. She would give him some pep talk.

"DJ don't beat yourself up man. This is a team sport, if you don't look good, then we all don't look good." Saquon said sitting down next to him and drinking his water.

"The defense will most likely come up with a stop." Saquon said.

"I'm sure they will. But for now I'm gonna look at the play that went wrong." Daniel said as he looked down at the table.

- Timeskip to later after the game -

Daniel was jogging to the locker room after shaking everyone's hands and telling them good work. He was disappointed in himself about how they got blown out.

He went inside and start taking his pads and stuff off. He was going to take a shower before leaving with Allison.

Daniel heard everyone chatting a bit and then it turned into silence after a while.

Soon the guys had taken a shower and started leaving, since of course they were at home and they could all easily take their cars back.

He heard footsteps coming in as he walked out the shower with a towel around him. He looked seeing Allison. "Hey babe." He said.

Allison gave him a sympathetic smile and walked over wrapping her arms around him. "Hey baby. It's just the first game, don't beat yourself up too much. But you guys could've done better." She told him.

Daniel nodded as he started to put his clothes on. "Yeah we could've. But I know the media will have a field day with this tomorrow." He told her.

"It doesn't matter what the media says DJ. You did your best out there and your best wasn't enough, so you try harder. You left it all out of there on the field. Whatever those media people have to say about you, they can't say it your face. Instead they are behind a desk and sitting on a cozy chair critiquing grown men." She told him.

Daniel had to admit Allison was telling the truth. He ran a hand through his hair. "I love you so much." He said. Allison smiles as she looked at him. "I love you just as much. Plus I'm always gonna be protective of my baby." She said looking up at him.

"I know you are and I am just as protective of you as you are of me." Daniel said.

"I'm glad. Now let's get home. I'm craving pizza with ranch dressing on top." She laughed.

"That's actually not disgusting like the last ones." He said.

Allison rolled her eyes playfully and began walking out the locker room with him. She held his hand and looked around for a moment.

She still couldn't actually believe her dreams were becoming a reality. She was in the sports industry and she was married to her crush. She felt lucky and she couldn't believe it was actually happening.

She felt like she was dreaming and at some point she would wake up in her bed late for a college exam, for her kinesiology class.

~ Timeskip to later ~

Allison was at home with Daniel. She was resting on the bed, while Daniel was taking another shower. She was flicking through the movies they had on Netflix.

She sighed and then ended up turning on the Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

"What did you find to watch?" Daniel said as he walked out the bathroom with boxers and no shirt.

Allison looked at him and blushed. She of course felt like the pregnancy hormones was turning on her. "Well I turned on a Harry Potter movie." She told him.

Daniel got onto the bed with her and wrapped his arms around her pulling her close. He rubbed her nine month pregnant belly, he kissed her head. "Are you excited for the baby to come?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm excited. I'm also a little scared about giving birth. The pain and also almost dying." She told him.

Daniel nodded understanding her fears. "I'm here for you and I promise I will be there every step of the way. I love you Alli." He tells her. He pecked her lips softly.

"I love you too DJ." Allison tells him smiling. She pecked his lips softly and cuddled him.

(Hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter of the new book.)