Chapter 20

Shu rushed towards the room following Y/n behind. They found Euwoo looking at all the pictures there. It was their photos. Y/n shocked as she didn't expect him to keep that photos.

Euwoo : Is this yourr room? Then whyy youu don't live herre?

Shu : W-We...Actually...This room is under renovation before...We will shift here today...

Y/n mind : Why he is doing all this? I know we are doing this for our baby but he has a girlfriend!!

She walked towards Euwoo and picked him up.

Y/n : Okay baby...Its time to sleep now...I will go to cafe now.

Euwoo : Whyy youu goingg now? Pleasee don't go mamaa!!

Y/n : But-

Shu : Please Y/n...

Y/n : Okay...I won't go today...

After sometimes, Euwoo fall asleep in his room. Y/n and Shu went to their room.

Y/n : Why?

Shu : Huh?

Y/n : Why are you playing with my feelings?

Shu : What are you saying?

Y/n : You already move on. Then why you showing that you still care for me? Do you know what I will never forgive you!! Y-You broke my heart...

Shu : Y/n-

She cut him off by laying on the bed and pull blanket over her and fall asleep after sometimes.

Shu also layed on the bed beside her. He stared at her sleeping face and cupple her face gently.

Shu : I never move on from you... .You are always in my heart.....I will fix everything between us...

He leaned in and kiss her forehead.

~Next morning~

Euwoo was drawing in living room. Lisa came and stood beside him. She looked at his drawing. It was a beautiful picture of Euwoo, Shu and Y/n. He noticed her and said.

Euwoo : Auntyy!! Look I dreww myy familyy!

Lisa harshly take the drawing and teared it. Euwoo widened his eyes.

Euwoo : A-Auntyy.....W-Whyy teared myy drawingg? I-I work hard to makee this...

Lisa : What did you say? Yeah! Your family drawing? Family my foot!! It was a all fake!! Your mom and dada already separated!!!

Euwoo : N-Noo...They love each otherr....

Lisa : Love?!

She started laughing and tears started forming in his eyes.

Lisa : Your dad never love your mom!! They are just acting!! Your dad is mine!! Forget your dreams kid!! Your mom had no one!! She don't deserved to be loved!!

Euwoo started crying.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continue....

A/n : I am sorry for the late update. Actually, I am mentally disturbed too much these bcoz of some reasons...I can't tell everything here in detail....Aslo some of my readers told me to update our destiny too. So, I will one chapter for now only. Thanks for reading ❤

What do you think happened next?
Will shu do something?
What type of ending you want?

Comment your thoughts.