Chapter 21

~Y/N's pov~

I was serving foods to the customers and went to an table to take order but get shocked to see the person.

Y/n : Shu? You?? Why you come here?

Shu : For coffee...

Y/n : But why here??

I asked coz this place is not high class type. He never went places like this after becoming billionaire.

Shu mind : Because I want to see you...

Shu : It's my choice.

I sighted and went to bring coffee and served him. Then I went to bring other customers order. Someone suddenly bumped into me causing the cups fall and broke. Fear took over me. He was Richard, our cafe's owner who don't like me because he proposed me but I rejected him. From that day, he never miss a chance to humiliate me.

Richard : DON'T YOU HAVE EYES?!!!

Now everyone is looking at me.

End of pov

Y/n : S-Sorry sir...but it was not my fault you are the who bumped into me.

Richard : WHAT?! YOU ARE TELLING ME ITS MY FAULT?!!

Y/n : I just-

Richard : Well what can I expect from a girl like you?! Whose husband leave her! You're just a sl*t who roam around rich boys!! Shame on you!! It's really good that your husband left you-

Shu : SHUT UP!!! HOW DARE YOU TO SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT??!!!

He was cut off by Shu who hold his collar angrily.

Richard : Who are you to tell me that?? I'm talking to my employee!!

Shu : DON'T FORGET YOUR LIMITS!! OTHERWISE I WON'T HESITATE TO KILL YOU!!

He left his collar and hold Y/n's hand.

Shu : From now she won't work for you!!! And about your loan?!

He took out a Cheque and write something and throw at his face.

Shu : Here is your money!! Now don't ever try to roam around my Y/n!!!

He dragged Y/n from there and took her to his car. She jerked off his hand making him stop.

Y/n : Who give you the right to do this??!

He didn't said and move closer to her. She moved backwards but he kept moving. She bumped into the car and he pull her closer by her waist.

Y/n : W-What the hell are you d-doing-

Shu : Shshh!!

He move to her face making her nervous. Their bodies are so close to each other that they can feel each other breath.

Shu : I really miss you...

Y/n : E-Everyone is s-seeing...

Shu : Let them see...

He can't control himself anymore but if he do something this can make the situation even worse so he moved back.

Y/n didn't said anything and got into the car and he also get inside.

~On the way~

Shu : Y-Y/n?

Y/n : What?

Shu : W-Why don't you come back after knowing you are pregnant?

Y/n : Do you think I can do this??

She closed her and remind all the memories.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continue.....

The next chapter will be a flashback.

A/n : It takes time for me to update the next chapter bcoz of my personal issues.