Chapter 29 (Final)

Shu : Euwoo... You know what day is coming?

Euwoo : What Dada?

Shu : Your mama and mine wedding anniversary.

Euwoo : Reallyy?! Do you plan something forr her??

Shu : Yes baby...I want to propose your mama to marry me.

Euwoo : Woww!! I can't dada!!

Shu : Me too baby!

Shu mind : I can't wait to make you mine again. I love you Y/n so damn much!

A old maid who was working since 7 years in their house told Y/n how he suffered without her. How much he gone crazy. How he always went to their room and sleep there hugging her clothes. He never touch or allowed any girl to near him. His girlfriend was just for show off. His heart always beats for her. After knowing all this, Y/n her softens towards him. After all they love each other.

Currently, Y/n was blindfolded by Euwoo. He took her to a room and open her blindfold. Y/n eyes glistened seeing the view front of her. The room was decorated with heart balloons and their romantic photos. Shu was kneeling down in front of her. There was board written 'Will you marry me again?' on it.

Shu : Y/n...Please forgive me. I love you. Will you marry me again? Will you give be my wife again? Please? I promise this time I won't let you go.

Y/n stood there silent making him panic. What if she rejects? He stood up and hold her hands in his.

Shu : Euwoo...Look your mama is not forgiving me. Please tell your mama to back to me.

Euwoo : Pleasee~ Mama~ Dada won't hurt youu again! He loves you sooooo much!!

Shu : Y/n say something please-

She cut him off by hugging him tightly. He shocked at the sudden action bit also feeling butterflies in his stomach.

Y/n : I-I love you too Shu! I want to be yours again!! I will marry you!

He pulled away from the hug and again hugged her so tightly and lovingly as their life depends on it.

They leaned in for kiss but come back to their senses realising Euwoo also is here. But they can't control as they were starving for it.

Y/n : Euwoo...Can you just close your eyes baby? Just for sometimes?

Euwoo : Do you want to give kissie to dada?

Y/n : Y-Yeah...

She said while blushing a mess. Euwoo being an obedient child nodded and turned around.

He smiled at her and leaned in. Y/n closed her eyes in response. Their lips met and they were feeling like whole world stopped. Shu pulled her more closer by waist deeping the kiss. After sometimes, they pulled away.

''I love you''

They said at the same time and hugged each other.

Euwoo : Me too!!

He said while joining his parents.

Shu mind : Now my family is completed with my lovely wife and my cute son.

He kissed both their foreheads.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE END!!

Book : Broken Hearts

✿Thank you so much for reading! Love you all! ✿

Cover by Aura_135