Chapter 2 - miss understanding

After Alucard was done taking care of the corpses, he joined Sypha and Trevor in the kitchen.

"ooo that's smells so good!what is it?" Alucard exclaimed. "Home made soup!" Sypha replied "You'll enjoy it, it almost ready. Can you both set the table for me?" Sypha asked. "Yeah." Trevor said getting up from his seat walking over to the cutlery. Alucard grabbed the plates of bread Sypha had already cut, and headed towards the dinning room table, Trevor flowed.

Alucard had already placed the bread down on the table by the time Trevor actually got to the table.

Trevor, placing down the spoons in each of the places that are set. Alucard carefully pulled and chair out and elegantly sat down. He began to stare at Trevor. Trevor felt eyes on him, he turned to look at Alucard who had a massive smirk on his face.

"What's so funny?" Trevor asked getting impatient with Alucard by the second.

"I..- uh- nothings funny" Alucard was trying to think as he didn't realise he might have got catch looking at Trevor. "Then why were you smiling at me like that?" Trevor was getting angry with the half-blooded vampire, Trevor had his arms crossed, and was staring at him with anger in his eyes. "I-"

"Soup is ready! One of you help me bring the bowls?" Sypha yelled from the kitchen. Alucard sighed in relief, he quickly got up and head straight towards the kitchen where Sypha was pouring soup into each of the three bowls. "Here" she said handing Alucard two of the bowls, "This one is your's and this one is Trevor's"

They walked into the dinning room, bowls of soup in hand. Trevor was sat in his seat. Alucard handed him is soup, "Thanks." Trevor grumbled, "No need to thank me, it was Sypha who made it." Alucard said with a light chuckle.

*After they ate*

As Sypha stacked up the plates and bowls and made her was to the kitchen, Alucard and Trevor sat opposite each other, not speaking a word.

"I'm going to help Sypha with the dishes." Trevor stated through his dark hair.

"Oh okay. I'll be in study. Can you and Sypha meet me in there after you've finished? I need to show you to your rooms." Alucard replied looking at Trevor trying to make eye contact.

"Yeah we'll meet to there." Trevor said quietly but loud enough for Alucard to hear.

Sypha and Trevor finally made their way to the study. Sypha skipped into the room. while Trevor sauntered in behind her. Alucard stood quickly to meet there level.

"Come! Follow me!" Alucard exclaimed excitedly.

The three of them flowed down the hallway. They made it to Sypha's room first.

"This is your room, Sypha." He told her, while opening the door for her, letting her in.

"OH wow! Alucard this is amazing!" Sypha said, her eyes were glistening as she looked around her room. The bedding was a pale blue, there was a crystal chandelier. The crystals shone against the moonlight. lighting up the room with a subtle glow. "Well goodnight you too, have a good rest." Sypha said sleepily as she closed the door behind the two men.

"Goodnight Sypha, have a good rest aswell!" Alucard exclaimed while turning away from the door towards Trevor.

"Yeah.. Goodnight." Trevor grumbled

"Alright! Your room is this way." Alucard hastily walked down the hallway. Trevor struggled to keep up with his pace, especially at this hour.

"Okay we are here." Alucard said quickly.

"Oh, thanks" Trevor opened the door. His room was nice. Just nice. Nothing special like Sypha's. No crystal chandelier. No coloured bed sheets. Trevor turned to Alucard, "Good-.." Trevor paused. "..Night." Alucard wasn't there. Trevor closed the door disappointed. Not just how his room was clearly different to Sypha's but the fact Alucard didn't care enough to say good night.