USJ ARC!

A week later in the back yard of goku's grandfathers dojo! Goku and Deku are seen training together.

Deku moves around goku in unison with the air! Gracefully dodging every punch! Goku smiles jumping back.

"Deku you're actually very confident and that's helping your movements! Said goku. I think today's 10 hour session was good.

"Thanks goku. Said deku. And yeah today was wayyy better than yesterday.

As goku and Deku talk. All might is seen approaching the two!

"Hey my students. Said All Might with a big smile. Are you guys ready for the rescue training at the USJ?

"Oh hey all might. Said goku and deku. "Of course we are ready All might! I can't wait." Said goku.

"Yeah I'm excited." Said Deku. "All might you've been in your regular form all week! Why the change? Is it because of your injury?"

"Haha, just saving my energy for when I need it! Said All might. And I don't understand how you two trained for 10hours! And you guys have been doing that ever since the exams." Said All might.

"Honestly it's because of goku All might! Said Deku. He's always training to become stronger than everyone around him! And that motivates me to do the same!

"I see." Said All might. "So Goku I hear you showed Deku here how to fly! Just how do you have so many different quirks?"

"Honestly I don't have any quirks!" Said goku whilst scratching his head.

"What do you mean goku, Everyone has a quirk!" Said All might.

"I'm not from this planet! Said goku. My planet got destroyed by a meteor! My mother and father sent me here to save me!"

"I believe I'm the only one of my race! Said goku. I'm a saiyan! My race is a warrior race. There for i am born with many different traits and abilities."

"Oh I see now. Said All might in complete shock! So you're an alien! And I'm assuming you already knew this Deku!"

"Yes I knew before we started school together! The reason I'm able to control All for one is because of goku!"

"I see deku. Said All might! You continue to grow like this. Then, maybe just then you can get All for one for yourself!

"Oh men All might I will not let you down! Said deku in excitement!

"I know you will do exactly what needs to be done! You're not the same shy little boy I met 3 months ago! Now I'm going to leave now I have to meet with the principal of UA!

Goku and deku heads off to school. After saying goodbye to goku's grandpa and grandma!

When goku and Deku arrive they notice lots of people in front of the school! They land on the ground. Goku hears footsteps within the building of UA. He just assumes it's a teacher!

As Aizawa gets rid of the press. He then gets the students onto the bus and they head off to the USJ.

The whole class is now seen at the USJ arena. As the students attend the trip in peace. But shortly after arriving.

Villainous evil low ranking people would start to appear out of nowhere!

Aizawa tells the student to get back. He activated his quirk. At first deku and the others are scared and confused seeing so many villains at once!

But Deku looks at goku. And seeing that goku is smiling and charging his energy. Shoto and others note that one of the villains must be masking the alarm system.