Chapter One

A/N: Okay so I literally just said I wouldn't be writing anymore, but this is an old draft so if anyone is interested, read what little I had written to your heart's content haha thanks again!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elissa~

Once I hit the ground, things were a little blurry for me. I know I tumbled and rolled a few times and I think I momentarily blacked out for a few seconds. When my senses came to me, I realized that the alpha had pounced on me. Wait, what?! "Lydia, why is this alpha over me??"

"Well, I'm guessing he wants you to stay in place. I don't think he will hurt us.."

"Yea? Well, I never thought my family would abuse me, but look at us now." She remained silent after that. Whenever I get into a full panic mode, I tend to block things out, whether that be the sense of feel, or what is happening around me, it doesn't matter. I also can get a bit snappy with Lydia, but she knows I will always apologize later.

As I was preoccupied with my thoughts, slowly I started to hear the noise that was going on right above me, and that was the alpha growling at his pack mates. That made no sense though, why is he growling at his own pack? Shouldn't he be growling at me?

I looked around and noticed that his pack was slightly bowing their heads towards their alpha and were backing up slowly so not to anger him more... Great, don't tell me I'm messing with some big "bada$$" alpha with a temper the size of a mountain. With my luck, though, that is exactly what I was dealing with here.

The pack (at least the few members that were here) started to circle me again. Once I was good and cornered to their liking, the alpha got off of me and looked at me for a bit.