06

Do not skip chapters. You'll be lost if you do so, read all chapters and vote

 You'll be lost if you do so, read all chapters and vote

⚝ ⚝ ⚝

⚝ ⚝ ⚝

Amerie looks up at Santana who laid tiredly with his signature mug. She traces her French tip polished nails down his stomach. "Damn girl ain't no way you just been walking around with that in your pants" He said with a chuckle making Amerie burst into laughter. "You so nasty boy" she responded.

She sighs snuggling more closer under him, "I appreciate you for helping me.. I know I always say this though" she says looking into his eyes. He nods placing a kiss on her forehead.

"This so crazy to me though", he stated as he rubs her back.  Santana didn't think Amerie would honestly give him the time or day. He knew what he wanted and of course he always got it. He just didn't want Amerie to feel like he just listed after her. He really sympathized with her and admired her beauty, her shyness along with her personality that she would showcase every now and then.

"What's crazy?" She asks with her low raspy soft tone. "Didn't think you would be laying in my bed." He smiled looking up at the ceiling. "Yea me either" Amerie laughed.

"You're so beautiful when you smile you should do it often you know. I hate seeing you walking around looking down, you seem like you don't see what I see. You deserve more than the life you've been living and I can give you the best." Santana said making Amerie sit up.

"But I just don't understand.. why-" She tries to get her words out but was cut off of course. "Look, don't start.. its official you're mine now ma and I mean that shit. Just let me help you, you don't even gotta do nun, just keep me happy and I'll give you whatever you want" He sits up with her making sure to keep eye contact so she understand the words coming out his mouth.

She just nods and stays silent. This is really the only man to have her this submissive, she was always used to talking shit and being toxic. When a guy like Santana comes around being helpful, compromising and dominant it's a little bit questioning for her. It's been very hard to grasp the special treatment but she was getting used to it. Amerie felt things were genuine, she still was a suspicious but she just decided to not push him away.

For now.

"Are you scared?", Amerie looks at him, he looks at the ceiling with a expression of thought on his face. "Scared of what ?" Sanatana replies looking back at her deepening the eye contact. "I don't know of the idea of love.. like you know doing it the right way ? Are you scared to have someone good and then just lose it?" She asked making him look back at her.

"No i'm not scared I don't see you going anywhere so nah i'm confident that you're mine"

"And to think I was just being shy thinking that you weren't feeling what I was feeling now im in ya bed" she laughs to herself.

"you should do that more you know?" Santana said catching her attention.

"what"

"You should smile more, you're beautiful.. like really inside and out .. you walk around in these baggy clothes hair in ya face but what are you hiding? you should embrace ya self more.. you're a work of art ma"

"Thank you" she blushed. "You act so shy with ya freak ass" He said making her laugh and hit his chest playfully .

"Oh? you got jokes? I'm only shy with you, i'm a gangsta don't get it twisted." Amerie pushes him playfully. "Oh okay my bad" he put his hands up to surrender.

Amerie could only be herself around him even though it's only been about a month of knowing each other she felt so comfortable around each other. She did feel somewhat guilt about having sex with him so early but he was helping her, as well as making her feel safe and comfortable.

The attraction was always there between the two and it was undeniable but she didn't want Santana to think she was easy because she wasn't. Amerie felt a connection forming which was something she never felt before.

It was slightly scary for her, the idea of letting herself be capable of giving her all didn't seem normal. But she has given it some thought. "Damn I really broke my celibacy for ya ass" He sighed before locking his eyes with hers. "What if D'angelo finds out?" Amerie said with worry as she began to sit up.

Santana side eyes her holding his usual mug, "Who cares , little nigga didn't wanna claim you when he had you in the first place. I don't care about what the next person gotta say, I just wanna pursue you." He reassures her making her smile, she loved how straight-forward he was , she wished she could be as care free as him.

"You should care less ma, you safe right here. Believe that." He places a finger under her chin making her look up at him. Hungrily Amerie places a hand near Santana's area causing a smirk to form upon his face, gently pressing her soft lips onto his.

As the kiss increases her hand caresses his beard as his strong hands start to roam against her soft skin. He loved the aroma of vanilla that lingered from her, it was always strong.

Amerie now laying on her stomach with her back deeply arched eagerly swaying her hips side to side waiting for him enter her again. Slowing pushing himself in biting his lip from the pleasure of her warmth.

Pushing himself deeper she whimpers, pushing her arch deeper he thrusted slowly and deep just she could feel all of him.

"Oh fuckkk" Amerie moaned out lowly , "I can't hear you let it out ma" He said sending chills down her spine as he picked up his pace still going g somewhat slow.

She was now in a state of not being able to let words form from her mouth, all you could hear were her cries and mumbles and a few low grunts that Santana would allow to slip from his lips every now and then.

"SHIT" Amerie yelped feeling Santana thrusts get harder. "Damn girl" he moaned after her feeling himself lose control of his once steady strokes. Looking up at the ceiling he rolled is eyes letting euphoric feelings take over him. 

"Come in me" Amerie said seductively looking back at him as she slowly started to throw herself back onto him. It was like she knew he was close because after one more stroke that's exactly what he did.

Sliding out of Amerie slowly, they both sigh tiredly. Smirking at the sight of his nut spilling out of her it turned him on even more and they were far from done. Stuck and confuse she laughed nervously feeling Santana go under her area.

"Oh don't worry, we just getting started" Was all she heard.

"God" she sighed before giggling, that man was gonna wear her out