·•1•·

No Proofread

At midnight....

A person came inside a house having a beer bottle in her hand. As she was going to fall a lady in her mid 50s supported her.

Lady -- Krish ab tak karogi ye sab. Kab tak khud ko aise chot pahuchti rahogi.

Karishma Singh the most eligible bachelor of India. Every girl wants her but she doesn't wants anyone she doesn't even believes in love or we can say she has stopped believing in it. Being the only child of Anant and Gauri Singh. She has wealth, money,fame and all luxuries but it doesn't mean she's happy. Her parents died in a car crash leaving her alone when she was just 10. Pushpa ji the caretaker of KS grown her up. KS loves and admires her alot. She introduces herself as Karishma Pushpa Singh.

KS -- Don't worry Amma it's all gonna end soon. I am going to die....

Before she can say PS slapped her.

PS -- Ek shabd aur nahi kitni baar bataya hai ye marne ki baatein mat Kiya Karo lekin samjh hi nahi aata tumhe. Jao apne room Mai chup chap. Or ye bottle Pheko use.

KS threw the bottle away as PS said in angry tone and she ran to her room immediately. While keeping one hand on her cheek in which she got that slap.

PS looked at her having tears in her eyes.

Pushpa ji was the caretaker of KS. She was with her since her childhood. But after her parents death she had grown up KS like her own daughter. But seeing KS like this hurts her.

PS -- Hey shiv ji humare Krish ka kuch kijiye koi Aisa bhejiye uske liye jo use Sambhal le. Use uske dard se bahar nikal sake jo use phir se jeena sikha sake.

A girl in her 20s watched this and went to PS.

Girl -- Don't worry Maa broo bilkul theek ho jayenge bholenath ne kisi ko toh banaya hoga unke liye.

Santosh daughter of PS. Her father died after her birth and his family threw them out saying they are unlucky for the family. Anant and Gauri kept them as workers in their house but they treated them Like family members. KS loves her like a small sister. She completes every wish of her.

PS -- Pata nahi meri bacchi kab tak rahegi ye sab. Kab usko sukh chain milega.

SS -- Maa woh aap kehti ho na ki uparwale ke yaha der hai andher nahi. Bas wahi hai bro ki life Mai koi aayegi der se hi sahi lekin jab woh aayegi na toh unki life se Sara andhera mit jayega.

PS nodded and left for their room.

The next morning....

In The house beside Singh's.

A woman getting ready for her duty. While her mother was calling her for breakfast.

NM -- Haseena aaj bhi nashta nahi karogi kya.

IPS Haseena Malik transferred to Lucknow 2 months back. Her father martyred in a mission since then she aspired to become a police officer and succeeded in it. Had became friends with PS and SS but KS still doesn't know her existence. A straight forward girl. Jazbaat is everything for her. HM had seen KS heard about her from PS and SS but they've never interacted with eachother nor they've crossed eachother's paths till now. As much HM heard of her she likes her personality.

HM -- Aarahe hai ammi.

She said and went downstairs.

NM and PS had also became friends they used to spend time together. But KS is still unknown to their presence because she spends her most of time in office and Bar drinking. Only comes home to sleep.