·•18•·

Everyone sitting on dining table having dinner silently. PS noticed that KS wasn't paying attention to the surroundings she's lost in her own world....

PS -- Krishu Tumhare liye Kheer banwayi hai tumne khayi nahi abhi tak....

KS didn't heard as she was lost in her world....

MR who was sitting beside her jerked her lightly....

KS -- Haan kya....

MR -- Kya kya tu kaha kho gayi hai.

KS -- Kuch nahi....

She pushed plate away from her and left to her room....

PS -- Arehh lekin kuch khaya hi nahi hai isne....

KS -- Bhookh nahi hai hume....

PS -- Shivi office mai sab theek haina...

SP looked at KS then at PS.

SP -- Pushpee office mai sab theek hai infact sab cheezein smoothly ho rahi hai....

MR -- Hum dekhte hai....

MR got up and followed her. She quietly entered inside her room found her sitting in balcony with alcohol bottle in hand....

MR -- Sharab se bhookh mitane ke aadat hogayi hai khana kaise khaya jayega....

KS turned to look at her she adjusted a little to give her space MR took seat beside her and took the bottle away.

MR -- Krishu Tujhe kya pareshan kar Raha hai ye tu jaanti hai or Tu us cheez se ladna bhi jaanti hai agar tujhse uski yaadein pareshan karti toh tu shant nahi rehti lekin tujhe kuch or pareshan kar Raha hai tu shant hai tu kisi uljhan mai uljha chuki hai. Koi Aisa sawal Jo tujhe pareshan kar Raha hai jiska jawab tu dhudh hi nahi pa rahi hai....

KS -- Kuch bhi pareshan nahi kar raha hai hume.... Sab theek hai ekdam badhiya....

She said with a fake smile but MR caught her....

MR -- Hum army Wale na Logon ke chehro ko padh sakte hai or bata sakte hai kab kon jhooth bol Raha hai or is waqt tu Jhooth bol rahi hai.... Mujhse nahi Khud se....

She said pointing at her....

MR -- Humare liye nahi Tu khudke soch or bata tujhe kya pareshan kar Raha hai....

MR said expecting an answer but KS stayed silent for moments when MR didn't got any answer she was about to get up but KS spoke....

KS -- Haseena....

MR looked at her sat again....

KS -- She's too beautiful and has some magic in her eyes, her eyes has power to calm down the fire inside me, her laugh works like a therapy for me, and when she smiles it feels like everything is fine and beautiful.... And her voice.... Goddd her voice uski ek aawaz se humare andar ke saare toofan shant ho jate hai....

MR -- You are falling for her aren't you.

KS shook her head in no....

KS -- I am attracted to her but I have not fallen for her I can't love someone else....

MR -- Krish you know Attraction is love's first stage....

KS -- Then it's not even attraction it's something that her presence heals me her presence makes me forget my pain.... We're just friends and I like her presence.... That's it there's nothing like Attraction or Love between us....

MR shook her head knowing KS is in denial as her past experiences about love worsened her concept about love. MR knows it's not right time to make her understand anything as she's in denial....