C.19

Zatima House

Zac and Fatima just arrived at the house, and Karen came to pick up Kaylee. Her parents, Zac's dad are on their way. Angela, Jake, Deja, and Lori are going to meet them at the house later they are still at the baby shower getting all Nayeli's gifts together to bring them back to the house. Zac is slightly freaking out and he's also a ball of nerves, but excited to watch his fiancé give birth to their daughter for the first time.

Smiles, "Baby calm down" Fatima said watching Zac freak out was cute to her.

Calming down, "Babe I'm sorry I'm just nervous I just want everything to go okay" Zac said.

"It will Zac I'm not even feeling contractions yet let's go take a shower Cai is already on her way" Cai is Fatima's doula.

"We can get a quickie in too I have had a taste of Dick Jango in a while plus it will help our rainy come faster" she adds.

"Fucking bet! Let's go" Zac said excitedly as he picked Fatima up bridal style and headed to the shower.

The two made it upstairs to Fatima's master bathroom. Since the break up they haven't had sex so Zac is hungry and ready to dip into Fatima. He slowly helps her remove her sandals and take off all her jewelry. He then rushes to take his clothes off, he turns around and sees a naked Fatima, his dick immediately got hard at the sight of his pregnant fiancé. He licks his lips walks over to Fatima and says "You look edible" Fatima grabs his hand and pulls him into her they start to kiss while both of their tongues are fighting for dominance Fatima moans in his mouth "Mmm I missed you, Daddy" She says, "I missed you too" he responds. As they continue to kiss Zac's hand starts to roam Fatima's pregnant body he then slips his two fingers into her wet tight pussy causing Fatima to gasp for air, "OH FUCK!" She says.

Zac starts to thrust this finger in and out of her causing her to squirm trying to run away from him.

"Stop running and turn around" Zac demands with so much lust and hunger and his eyes.

Fatima does as told, he then tells her to place both hands on the counter sink. After he rubs his 10-inch dick and slowly enters into her causing Fatima to let out a soft moan.

"Ahh! Go harder baby I miss you so much" she moans

"Okay babe" he smiled.

After Fatima told Zac to go harder he slowly picked up the pace they filled the bathroom with loud moans you could even hear their skin clapping together and even hear the sound echo through the bathroom.

Groans, "Shit Fatima your pussy so wet FUCK!"

"Shit baby I'm about to cum. AHHH OMG ZAC BABY YOUR SO DEEP YOUR HITTING MY SPOT" she screams in pleasure.

"Hold it babe I'm about to cum with you hold it" he demands.

"Babe I...I... can't let me get it out" she begs.

He slaps her ass, "What daddy just say hold that shit"

"AHH FUCK OKAY!" Fatima said her eyes starting to roll in the back of her head.

After a few minutes, they both reached their climax and came together and says "SHIT"

The two were catching their breath and were staring at each other in the mirror, just smiling at each other Fatima surprisedly still had not felt any contractions yet. It was a moment of silence until.

Smiles, "Let's get married" Fatima said.

Happy, "When babe?"

"Now! I can have my mom call her pastor over and Angela, Deja, and Lori can be my witnesses we can plan the wedding when the girls get older. Do you have our marriage license?"