Team Chloe: Accessing Cyber Space

Meanwhile, with Team Chloe, consisting of the people Ladybug and Cat Noir rescued on Chaos Island, Chloe, Pegasus, Rooster Bold, Caprikid, Bunnix, Vesperia, Minotaurox, Wang Fu, and Marianne Lenoir, they are about 100 yards from the temple, and they are preparing to access Cyber Space in order to obtain the Chaos Miraculouses.

Su-Han: Oh great..... how can we get the Chaos Miraculouses?

Chloe: Hold up! I'll bet my team and I can bypass that thing holding the Miraculouses by accessing Cyber Space!

Rena Rouge: Okay, Chloe, this your team's time to shine. Go for it!

From there, Team Chloe began running (Although Minotaurox had to carry Marianne) to find something that can help them access Cyber Space. Along the way, Chloe and Pegasus talked to each other on being helpful to Ladybug and Cat Noir. Then, the group encountered a Koco wearing a traveler's near one of the ruins, who then places a permanent spell on Vesperia, Bunnix, Minotaurox, Pegasus, Caprikid, Rooster Bold, and Chloe (surprisingly), granting each of them their own Cyloop skill. And from there, they continued running until they passed through a forest, where they found another Koco with a traveler's bag, but this Koco was a yellow and black color combo, and had the Bee mark on it, and this Koco places a permanent skill spell on not just Vesperia, but also on Chloe (Possibly due to the fact that Chloe was Queen Bee once before). As for the new skills the two half-sisters got, Vesperia can Cyloop when her top links with one of her feet and stomps the ground, which she calls "Cy-Stomp", whereas Chloe can activate her new "Cy-Stinger" blaster, allowing her to Cyloop with a single shot.

Chloe: Alright, guys! Let's get moving!

Minotaurox: Here, Marianne, let me carry you. *picks up Marianne and sets her on his shoulder*

Marianne: Thank you, Minotaurox.

Fu: I'll be fine on my feet, just so you know. Now, let's go!

(They then begin running across the fields of the Island)

Chloe: *thinks of something, then turns to Pegasus* Hey, Pegasus, don't you think we could have been more helpful to Ladybug and Cat Noir if we had our normal bodies back?

Pegasus: For sure. But in this digitized state, there's a limit to how much we can affect the real world... But there may be ways to help from Cyber Space, like how all of us combined our emotions to turn Ladybug and Cat Noir back to normal.

Chloe: That's true. There must be things only we can do in this form!

(Team Chloe continues to run for a few moments, but when they got to one of the ruins....)

Rooster Bold: *spots something* Hey, what's that?

Everyone else: *spots a Koco*

Caprikid: What's this Koco doing here?

Bunnix: And why does it have a traveler's bag?

Vesperia: I have no clue, Bunnix....

Pegasus: Well, whatever it's doing here-

Koco: *using its power, it places a permanent skill on Chloe, Pegasus, Caprikid, Rooster Bold, Bunnix, Vesperia, and Minotaurox, granting them their own Cyloop ability*

Chloe, Pegasus, Caprikid, Rooster Bold, Bunnix, Vesperia, and Minotaurox: Woah!!

Chloe: What was that?

Rooster Bold: I have no idea, Chloe. Although.... *Performs the Cyloop*

Caprikid: Woah, you just Cylooped!

Chloe: Nice. Now... I wonder... *Cyloops as well* I just did it as well!

Minotaurox: Seems like, with the exception of Fu and Marianne, we've been given our own Cyloop!