*:・゚。 𝟖 *ੈ✩‧₊˚

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

4 DAYS LATER

THE BALL DAY

The grand ballroom of the royal palace bustled with an air of anticipation, as the final preparations for the long-awaited royal ball were set in motion. In one of the lavish chambers, Rosaline stood beside Sunghoon, smoothing down his intricately designed costume with practiced precision.

"Now, Sunghoon, remember to carry yourself with grace and poise," Rosaline instructed, her voice a gentle murmur in the midst of the bustling preparations. "This is a chance for you to make an impression, to show the other families the strength and dignity of the Park name."

Sunghoon nodded, the weight of his father's reprimand still fresh in his mind. "I understand, Mother. I'll do my best to represent our family well."

Rosaline offered him a reassuring smile, her touch a tender caress on his shoulder. "I have every confidence in you, my dear. Just be yourself, and the rest will fall into place."

As the time for the ball drew nearer, the royal palace buzzed with activity. It was an event that brought together the 4 royal families

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬   𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐞𝐞𝐬   𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐬   𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐬

in an atmosphere that temporarily suspended the conflicts and rivalries, fostering an illusion of camaraderie and unity.

As Sunghoon descended the grand staircase, the ornate chandeliers cast a soft glow upon the assembled guests, their elaborate costumes and graceful movements painting a scene of ethereal elegance. He caught Heeseung's eyes from across the room, and for a fleeting moment, time seemed to stand still.

"You're a Park," Heeseung mumbled to himself, his voice barely audible amidst the music and chatter. A mixture of conflicting emotions surged within him, threatening to unravel the delicate balance he had carefully maintained. In the depth of his fury, he could feel his fangs extending, a physical manifestation of the animosity that simmered just beneath the surface.

Sunghoon's eyes widened in realization, the pieces of the puzzle suddenly clicking into place. Heeseung, the one he had grown close to, was from the Lee family—the very family his own was rumored to have a bitter history with. The weight of the revelation settled heavily upon him, casting a shadow over the glittering facade of the royal event. As he navigated the intricacies of the ball, the memory of Heeseung's bared fangs lingered in the forefront of his mind, a haunting reminder of the complexities and secrets that entwined their lives.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

Who doesn't love some drama 🤩