*:・゚。 𝟑𝟏 *ੈ✩‧₊˚

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

its been exactly 4 months.

4 months since sunghoon met heeseung again.

4 months that he saw heeseung half naked.

4 months that he fell in love with a "stranger".

The royal ballroom glittered under the soft glow of chandeliers, an ethereal tapestry of crystal and gold. Elaborate decorations adorned every corner, casting a magical ambiance upon the grand affair. As the orchestra tuned their instruments, the air hummed with anticipation, heralding the commencement of the night's festivities.

The ballroom, adorned with cascading drapes and twinkling lights, exuded an enchanting allure. The sea of elegantly attired royals swirled in graceful patterns on the polished dance floor, their laughter and conversation weaving into a symphony of sophistication.

Sunghoon, inspired by the allure of the night and dressed in a tailored suit that accentuated his figure, stood on the fringes of the celebration. His sharp jawline and defined waist with the cascade of silken fabric and the subtle gleam of jewelry adding an air of regality to his presence drew appreciative glances from women and men present, but his eyes remained distant, a reflection of the mysteries that lingered within.

Jay, dressed in regal elegance, joined Sunghoon by the refreshment table. They exchanged small talk, the ambient music providing a symphony to their conversation. The ballroom, adorned with cascading drapes and intricate floral arrangements, seemed to dance with its own rhythm.

"Jay, my man, are you surviving the 'grandeur' of our royal obligations?" he quipped, a playful glint in his eyes.

Jay, decked in a sophisticated ensemble, chuckled. "Barely. But you know how these things go; smiles, nods, and the occasional dance to appease the elders."

---

After a while, the allure of the night called Sunghoon to venture beyond the confines of the grand hall. Intrigued by the whimsical allure of the moonlit garden, he wandered through the palace grounds. The scent of blooming flowers and the distant strains of music filled the air as he meandered through the maze of manicured shrubbery.

In the serene ambience of the garden, Sunghoon's thoughts began to drift. The soft rustle of leaves accompanied his solitary exploration until, unexpectedly, a hand, firm yet gentle, clasped around his wrist and pulled him away from the quiet solitude.

In an instant, Sunghoon found himself pinned against the wall. His eyes widened as the moonlight revealed the face of the person who had seized him. A shock of ash-purple mullet hair framed the stranger's eyes, the familiarity of the features stirring a recognition deep within Sunghoon's soul.

 Sunghoon uttered, the name escaping his lips in a whisper that hung in the air, a question that lingered.

"Heeseung?"

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

not proof read as studying is draining me