Niall Imagine for Jordan -

You and Niall had been dating for almost a year now, in fact your one year anniversary was coming up but Niall had to be on tour for it. Both of you decided to just not do anything for each other, because if you weren't going to be together, then what was the point?

Niall was on his way over to your house because you guys wanted to spend one last night together before he has to leave tomorrow. You decided to just stay in and watch movies, even though you probably wouldn't even watch them anyway. ;).

You hear a knock on the door, and you go answer it. You had sweatpants on and a white v-neck, and your hair in a messy bun. You open the door to see Niall standing there in a tux, smiling so big.

"Niall, Oh my gosh. What are you doing? I thought we were just staying in tonight.." You said surprised.

"You don't like it?" Niall said looking down, kind of disappointed.

"No!! Of course I love it, I just, I thought we were having a movie night tonight so i put this on. I didn't think we were going anywhere."

Niall smiled and said "Babe, you look absolutely gorgeous. Just go throw on some shoes, I have a surprise."

So, you went upstairs and decided to put on a pair of jeans because you still thought you were under dressed, and you had no idea what you two were gonna do. You come back downstairs and see Niall standing there playing with his phone. You giggle coming back down because he looks so good.

He hears you giggle and looks up and is like "Hey what are you laughing at?"

You come down and grab his hand, so your fingers are intertwined, and look right in his eyes and is like "Nothing, your just so gorgeous yourself." He blushes and you kiss each other and walk out the door.

You pull up to this lake that was about 15 minutes from your house. He jumps out and runs to your side of the door and opens it. "My lady.." He grabs your hand ad you just laugh at him. You guys walk closer to the lake and you can see that out on the dock, there was a table with two chairs and rope lights and roses all around it. You said to yourself "Wow" because you couldnt believe what Niall had done. You two go and sit down and ate your dinner, laughing and sharing stories. After dinner you two sat on the edge of the dock putting your feet in the water. Of course Niall had to roll his pants up... He didn't think to good about that one, but you didn't care because he still looked amazing. Niall gets up and is like "I'll be right back babe! Just stay there!" You nodded and looked up at the stars, remembering this was your last night together. Your smile turned into a frown. Niall came back and you noticed he had something in his hands, but you started to tear up and didn't want him to see. He looks worried now and is like "Babe? Babe, whats wrong?"

"Oh nothing.." You said. "Just that I am going to miss you so much when you leave." You started to shiver just thinking about it. Not only that, but it was kind of getting cold. Niall set down whatever was in his hands, took his jacket off and put it around your shoulders gently.

He says "Well maybe this will make up for it." He smiles, wipes the tears away on your cheeks, turns your head and kisses you softly. He stands up and picks up what he brought over... It was his guitar. He started playing you "More Than This" You couldn't believe how sweet he was. A smile crossed your face and hes like "Aww theres the Jordan I love" And you giggle and kiss him. He sets his guitar down and starts playing a slow song from his phone now. He holds you close and you two are slow dancing in the moonlight. you burried your head in the crook of his neck, while his head was laying on top of yours.

He lifts your head up by putting his finger under your chin and kisses you, softly. He whispers in your ear "Jordan, I love you." Your eyes were closed and the breath on your neck sent chills all down your body. He kissed your neck then whispered, "Would you like to go on tour with me?" You could feel him smiling through the kisses.