Frozen Theory (Extra)

A/N

Hey you guys long time no see! So here's a special Frozen theory that @miss_otaku_ made herself! Please go check her profile out! It's a really good one and hope you like it as well! Enjoy!

~*~*~*~*~

When Elsa is young she has a deep hatred for her sister and wants to murder her. Her first attempt fails when her parents bring her to a magical troll who heals her. Elsa then realizes that in order to get rid of Anna, she must git rid of her parents first. She achieves this goal by killing them both in a storm over seas. Her plan for Anna however is much more complicated. She first hires a the charming prince Hans to get Anna to fall for him and ask to be his wife. When they ask for her blessing, she says no. Her plan was to strike Anna 'accidentally' when her anger is bottled up, but she misses. In shock she runs off into the mountains and begins plan b. She begins to live in a giant ice palace where Anna arrives a few days later. Just as planned. That is her moment to strike. She uses her powers to freeze Anna's heart and getting her away from her palace. At this moment Hans realizes the power he has over Arendelle currently and wants to take over. He goes after Elsa and knocks her out by breaking an ice chandler over her. When he brings her back to Arendelle they make a deal. If he successfully helps her kill Anna, he and Elsa will be married thus making them the rulers over Arendelle. Their plan is well carefully thought out. Hans will pretend to try and kill Elsa and Anna, being the loving sister she is, will sacrifice her self for her. Their plan works just as well when she turns to ice instead of being killed by Hans. At first, Elsa pretends to cry to make Christoph and Olaf be believe that she wasn't trying to kill her yet she doesn't care if they think Hans was trying to. Her plan is perfectly falling into place until Anna begins to thaw out. Elsa is shocked by this but plays along as a loving sister. she must make herself seem that way unfreezing by the kingdom. Elsa had lied to them that she didn't have that power when in reality, her powers were stronger then they could ever imagine. This theory states that Elsa is an evil actress with a brilliant plan.