31

KWON HAEUN

"It was such a nice song." Hyo-ryeong said.

"Didn't you say it sucked?" Dae-su eyed the girl, earning a laugh from the others.

"Well, now that I actually listened to it, I think it's kind of nice." Hyo-ryeong admitted.

"That was an encouraging song Dae-su." Wu-jin said.

"How long...have you been smoking for?" On-jo asked Nam-ra.

"Since the 8th grade. I had no friends and a lot of stress back then." Nam-ra turned back towards the fire.

Haeun felt Su-hyeok's hand under her blanket.

He grabbed her hand and interwined their hands.

"Did you ever need a friend?" On-jo turned to Nam-ra.

"I'm not sure.." Nam-ra's voice faded.

"You've always had a wall built between you and everyone else." Haeun looked a Nam-ra.

"I remember the first time I met you. You had your headphones in, and never said a word to me." Haeun said.

"I used to think you hated me back in 9th grade, but slowly you began to talk to me, and that's when I knew all you needed was a friend." Haeun explained.

"Well..did you ever hate us? Is that why you only talked to Haeun?" On-jo asked.

"I never hated you guys. I just...didn't have anyone else besides Haeun." Nam-ra looked down.

"Well...I never really liked you. I thought you didn't talk to us, because we were beneath you." Hyo-ryeong admitted.

"I kind of hated you..and Haeun. There were times that I wished you'd both dissapear." Joon-yeong said.

Haeun looked up at Joon-yeong, a bit shocked since she talked to him quite often.

"Aren't you 3 close? You're the top 3 students." Ji-min looked at all 3 of them.

"That's why I hated them. No matter how hard I worked, I was always behind them, and I hated it." Joon-yeong admitted.

"But it's okay now, I think I was able to come in third because of them." Joon-yeong nodded.

Suddenly Hyo-ryeong and Dae-su started arguing again and Dae-su brought up his crush.

"His sister?" Haeun's mouth dropped.

"Ha-ri from archery?" Ji-min looked shocked as well.

"You're insane." Haeun said.

"I go crazy when I am in love. She's like my little cupid." Dae-su said proudly.

"If we get out of here alive, I'm gonna tell my sister." Wu-jin threatened.

"Will you really tell her?" Dae-su asked.

"Yeah." Wu-jin shook his head.

"To shoot and kill you." Wu-jin suddenly said making Haeun laugh into Su-hyeok's shoulder.